UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

Re: Knives and Firearms

darthjesus;598942 said:
if you use a pistol to defend yourself chances are you wont be shooting more than 10 feet, probably not more than 6

yes that is true but most people that don't have the shooting experience wont hit their mark at 2-4 yards in that situation hell i have seen one man who shot himself in a panic.

The Instigator

Sorceror
Re: Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

new toy.

reezen 7.0

30.5 draw length
70 pound draw

I just use a single pin sight, this bow shoots pretty damn fast. If I was to shoot this with nothing on the string, and a sick drop rest, it gets up to 334 fps. I hit 303 in the shop.

whisker biscuit rest... just because it's so easy.

Attachments

• DSC00429.jpg
    DSC00429.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00428.jpg
    DSC00428.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 31

D-Nox

Knight

The Instigator;779112 said:
new toy.

reezen 7.0

30.5 draw length
70 pound draw

I just use a single pin sight, this bow shoots pretty damn fast. If I was to shoot this with nothing on the string, and a sick drop rest, it gets up to 334 fps. I hit 303 in the shop.

whisker biscuit rest... just because it's so easy.

wtf are you planing to hit with this thing?!?!?!

The Instigator

Sorceror

D-Nox;779113 said:
wtf are you planing to hit with this thing?!?!?!

lol, deer and turkey this year. I really want to shoot a wild hog sometime though, and a big horn ram.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

nice parallel limb bow sir, my martin cheetah isnt quite as parallel but it gets the job done. 27 more days until whitetail archery season for me, cant wait!

Pont

Knight

Makes me want to get back into archery. Mmmmmm compounds.