UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

dxmfixation

Wanderer
Re: Knives and Firearms

Heh, I laughed when I saw this one an-corped. Yeah, I finally got those twin xd40 subcompacts I wanted... and I've put 950 rounds through my xd45 and it hasn't jammed yet. Pretty good guns those xd's. Saving up for the m4, looking at prolly my birthday in Dec before I can get it.

The Instigator

Sorceror
Things that go boom...

Anyone else into killing shit unfairly with guns?

In Order - top to bottom
a savage bolt action .22
ruger semi-auto .22
sears roebuck single shot 20 gauge
winchester 20 gauge
remington 870 express magnum 12 gauge
mossberg 12 gauge
savage double barrel 12 gauge
remington 870 express magnum 12 gauge
remington 870 express magnus 20 guage

Attachments

• southdakota 299.jpg
    southdakota 299.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 58

The Instigator

Sorceror
Re: Things that go boom...

yeah we can only use black powder, pistols, and shotties =[ although some of the new blackpowder rifles are fucking sweet.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Re: Things that go boom...

I am going to merge this with our old firearms thread if I can find it.

And add a picture of my AR-15, I traded the Kimber Ultra Carry pictured with it so I no longer have that, but thats my Homeland Defense Rifle.

Attachments

• ar.JPG
    ar.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 58

:mad:dammit the lock on the safe jest broke :mad: :D but this is my concealed carry :D
ps nice AR

Attachments

• gugs 003.jpg
    gugs 003.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 55
  • rang.bmp
    594.9 KB · Views: 64

Caine

YOu need to take a better pic without flash, I am guessing it is a Colt Officers model though. My current daily concealed carry is a S&W M&P40c with trijicon night sights.

Edit: I can see now that I look closer that it is a Llama. Still a nice firearm.

prohunter33;359187 said:
weapons where created to kill animals for food. Wastin gun on target practice and home def is despicable to me. Just because ur a good shot at the range doesnt mean you will be when it come to hunting or defending urself.
lol don't try to to be macho :rolleyes: we know with a pistol if don't practice you wont hit shit well unless you git lucky or are 2-3 feet away and ware most of us live (the real word) if you are not prepared to defend your self you are FUCKED! :eek:
in closing i conciser the 3-4 hundred rounds i spend a month an investment!
:D USMC :D

if you use a pistol to defend yourself chances are you wont be shooting more than 10 feet, probably not more than 6

Dilly

Knight

darthjesus;598942 said:
if you use a pistol to defend yourself chances are you wont be shooting more than 10 feet, probably not more than 6

The only guns I need are attached to my body. *flexes*

Caine

Should I change the title and add pics of my bow to this thread or start a new Archery thread?

Howl

Sorceror

"weapons where created to kill animals for food. Wastin gun on target practice and home def is despicable to me. Just because ur a good shot at the range doesnt mean you will be when it come to hunting or defending urself."

So killing defenceless animals for no good reason is fine, yet having some harmless fun for leisure and personal development is despicable, just because of the tradition of the use of weapons. Fucking ridiculous.

Pont

Knight

Caine;599114 said:
Should I change the title and add pics of my bow to this thread or start a new Archery thread?
Now your talking my language...:) Ex English longbow archer here. Yeah change the title and stick em here.

Re: Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

That's my baby :)
(this photo is 3 years old...)

Attachments

• balestra.jpg
    balestra.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 43

Lucifall

Knight

Caine;599114 said:

Post it on this one. =D *hopes for a few tradional wooden bows*