UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

Argyle

Wanderer
Re: Knives.

DROGADICTO - Pre-frag ammo explodes when it hits glass or obstacles. Hollow points go through and do damage. I want some "punch through" power personally, but for home defense, fragmenting bullets are awesome - killing your pets and loved ones is a bad thing.

Willy - Shun knives are the shizzle.

Argyle

Wanderer

Shotguns are the best, but require alot of training. Aka, dont walk around a corner with the muzzle out or you will be the one staring down the barrel when you are disarmed.

Also, for in home use, #4 bird shot is the best choice. Most people use 00 buck, but it will go through 3 rooms of standard drywall. (reference above: killing things you dont want to kill sucks)

Argyle

Wanderer

NP man. Since Caine is a bird of a feather, maybe he can edit the title to say Guns and Knives...if we ask super nice...

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Argyle;355412 said:
NP man. Since Caine is a bird of a feather, maybe he can edit the title to say Guns and Knives...if we ask super nice...

Since it was started about knives, and we took it over, I made it knives and firearms :)

Re: Knives and Firearms

This is my dad with my favorite critter killer. its a .223 one of flated shootin guns in the world.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 88

i a avid hunter... i pack a 300 weatherby, but use a 30-338 lapua with a synthetic stock. and a 6.5 to 24 leopold scope..55mm nice gives of great light for those early mornings or when dusk is aproaching
Then have your typical. 22 410 12 gauge...

Rifle just opened up in my area of new york a couple of years ago, 270 is more then enough for anything we can hunt. My brother uses his 300 win mag when he goes elk hunting in colorado.

Argyle

Wanderer

I deer hunt with a .357 mag 6in barrel Taurus 66.

(I dont like to pack a rifle, Im lazy).

marcusstone

Sorceror

I use a winchester savage .243 for hunting, I also have a .308 winchester savage, and it's a pain in the ass, because they have interchangable clips... Both lever action...
Also have a youth model 20 guage that's sweet as hell (My first and favorite shot gun) and a .38 special that I used for home protection, but sold to my brother when i moved to italy... My brother has too many guns to count... My favorite of his is his AR-15 with about $1000.00 worth of mods...
Me, most of my guns were given to me, or have been in the family for a long time... The only one I bought was the .38, when a local thug said he was gonna kill my dog, because I called him a scumbag... (If anyone ever killed my dog, I would shoot them, hands down, no questions asked...That and protecting my house and family, would be the only times I would even consider using a gun for PVP violence)

A friend of mine just got one of these bad boys:

Can anyone name it??

Free Taskmaster to the first one who can name this beauty on this thread!

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Is that an old British 303?

.243 to me is a little light for deer, a lot of people use it but I prefer a .308 cal. 30-30 or 30-06 does it every time.