UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Knives, Firearms and Archery Equipment

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Re: Knives and Firearms

ParagonDancer;356069 said:
CBFS Wins. :D

Yeah, he payed $375 bucks for that Rifle.

It was my weapon of choice in the old school MOH:AA :)

I should get partial credit.....

marcusstone

Sorceror

I've never had a problem dropping a deer with my .243 But perfer the .308
problem is, .308 has a faulty safety, and when crawling through the thick brush, I would hate to have it go off... I also hate not having one in the chamber... So i choose instead to use the .243 My dad uses a 300, which is a pretty sweet deer rifle as well...

jrhather

Wanderer

I don't own guns. I don't hunt. I have very good natural aim.
If money and time were no option, I would own and hunt with a McMillan TAC-50.

This gun is the proud owner of the longest distance kill (confirmed) at 2,430m (1.5miles)

Caine

Argyle;356130 said:
A .50 would explode game. Bad idea.

You could probably hand lode a lesser round, but that would defeat the purpose of having the gun.

So I am thinking I will go with the XD45 compact. Probably make a trip down to Cabela's to pick it up since I have over $100 bucks in points right now :)

But I will be waiting until we get our taxes back to do it, so by then I should have even more points.

Argyle

Wanderer

Get the 5in tactical with the compact grip (thats what I got). The ballistics with a 5in barrel are pretty significant compared to the 4in barrel, and allow you to shoot sub 230gr +P bullets to their max potential. Mine will shoot 1.7in groups at 25yds...

(I put it in a ransom rest, I cant shoot that well, best I can do it about 4in groups with any accurate gun).

Caine

Argyle;356137 said:
Get the 5in tactical with the compact grip (thats what I got). The ballistics with a 5in barrel are pretty significant compared to the 4in barrel, and allow you to shoot sub 230gr +P bullets to their max potential. Mine will shoot 1.7in groups at 25yds...

(I put it in a ransom rest, I cant shoot that well, best I can do it about 4in groups with any accurate gun).

I don't see on the website where you can get the 5" tactical with a compact grip. I was planing on getting the 5" compact though.

Argyle

Wanderer

Caine;356139 said:
I don't see on the website where you can get the 5" tactical with a compact grip. I was planing on getting the 5" compact though.

Their website sucks for showing you the options. But I've got one, so I know its an option. Rare configuration, probably will have to get Cabella's to special order it.

jrhather

Wanderer

jrhather;356085 said:
I don't own guns. I don't hunt. I have very good natural aim.
If money and time were no option, I would own and hunt with a McMillan TAC-50.

This gun is the proud owner of the longest distance kill (confirmed) at 2,430m (1.5miles)
I know it would explode game. Makes hunting squirrel really fun. Elephant anyone?

Belros

Wanderer

Slightly ~OT~

In Australia our wise and all knowing Little Johnny, passed new laws to ensure our safety.

All firearms had to be passed in and destroyed!

There were some exceptions Gun Club Members etc etc.

I am positive all the criminals handed theirs in as well.

Belros;356218 said:
Slightly ~OT~

In Australia our wise and all knowing Little Johnny, passed new laws to ensure our safety.

All firearms had to be passed in and destroyed!

There were some exceptions Gun Club Members etc etc.

those laws make no sence at all. 95% of criminals use unregistered weapons that have no chance of being tracked, and thus wouldnt need to be turned in because to the government the "gun doesnt exist".

Argyle

Wanderer

Belros;356218 said:

Laws that remove the ownership of weapons from law abiding citizens only make criminals stronger.

The whole "criminals break laws" thing seems to evade the Ivy League law makers. I guess its a bit too simple for them to over think...

It has been proven in England, Australia, and the communist state of California.

In England, roving gangs of teenagers are beating and killing people with knives and baseball bats. They are lightly prosecuted due to their ages...some of them as 9-13yrs old...insane.

If a group of teens came at me with bats and knives, one would be instantly incapacitated, and the others would either wisely run away, or be the next selection.

jrhather

Wanderer

Argyle;356507 said:
Laws that remove the ownership of weapons from law abiding citizens only make criminals stronger.

The whole "criminals break laws" thing seems to evade the Ivy League law makers. I guess its a bit too simple for them to over think...

It has been proven in England, Australia, and the communist state of California.

In England, roving gangs of teenagers are beating and killing people with knives and baseball bats. They are lightly prosecuted due to their ages...some of them as 9-13yrs old...insane.

If a group of teens came at me with bats and knives, one would be instantly incapacitated, and the others would either wisely run away, or be the next selection.
Damn right. The last dumbshit that tried to jump me walked away with a broken nose and two busted teeth. I still have his machete :p

Caine

Argyle;356507 said:

Two shots center mass, nuff said.....

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

jrhather;356586 said:
Damn right. The last dumbshit that tried to jump me walked away with a broken nose and two busted teeth. I still have his machete :p

Awesome hehehe.

Last time an asshole tried to jump me (that was 2 years ago, maybe more), the bastard came to me with a piece of broken glass saying that he wanted all my shit, wallet, cell phone, shoes...before he could get close to me he got a flying kick in the middle of his chest, cut himself with his piece of glass and ran away almost crying.

A few months before that, a dude followed me for several minutes and out of nothing asked me if I wanted to buy a car stereo that he had stolen. I said no and suddently the guy put his hand in his pocket. At that moment I punched him so hard that he simply fell down w/o reaction, and I ran away cause I was near my house. The next day I saw a huge blood spill on the ground at the location I punched him lolz.

Here in Brazil we also have those laws that prohibit weapons and encourage disarming...and that sucks. We can't even carry a knive, dagger or something, it's illegal aswell.