UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newmoon!!

Kidd

Wanderer
Re: Newmoon!!

lol please, deep down inside of all you individuals lays a vampire fan. twilight has the most to offer in recent media.

malcav

Sorceror

Kidd;658670 said:
lol please, deep down inside of all you individuals lays a vampire fan. twilight has the most to offer in recent media.

try World of Darkness, Vampire: The Masquerade

psz

Administrator

Or Bram Stoker's Dracula

Or Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire

Or Vampire Hunter D

All have done it better. (Ok, that last one was mostly a joke)

Dollpartz

Squire

Bile;658737 said:
Someone's pretending to be straight.

Not me! OMG What a cool movie, so moving I can really relate to it. I'd also like to add that I'm fucking PISSED off because my manucurist painted my nails an off shade of green.

Actually I haven't seen it. God to honest truth.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

You guys want to bag on the movie, that's fine, but stop the personal attacks or get banned.

Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle. Hence, the "vampires" in Twilight books/movies aren't really vampires.

Really, Cracked.com got it right with their article If 'Twilight' Was 10 Times Shorter And 100 Times More Honest. This sums up the entire series here:
Kristen Stewart said:
Wow. I guess this is what it looks like when the unpopular fat girl's pathetic daydreams get written down and published into a bestselling book.
Emphasis added by me.

parv_

Sorceror

My wife got us tickets for this Newmoon movie, even I told her not to. WTF is this movie, is it any good?

Kidd;658670 said:

im a vampier fan just not a twilight fan

Kate Beckinsale Underworld,Van helsing

SOLD

nufff said