UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newmoon!!

Re: Newmoon!!

Enlightener;660550 said:
PS: my girlfriend made me watch it,
For me, the subject of vampires always comes up, typically on the first date. I might phrase it as a multiple choice question: "What do vampires do?"
  • Drink Blood.
  • Sparkle.
  • WRYYYYYYY!
  • "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!"
(B.) results in me walking away, and them never seeing me again. (A.) lets me breathe easy. (C.) and (D.) are very promising signs.

Pont

Knight

Nottheking;664447 said:
For me, the subject of vampires always comes up, typically on the first date. I might phrase it as a multiple choice question: "What do vampires do?"
  • Drink Blood.
  • Sparkle.
  • WRYYYYYYY!
  • "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!"
(B.) results in me walking away, and them never seeing me again. (A.) lets me breathe easy. (C.) and (D.) are very promising signs.
You forgot:

E. Sucks, just like this! *Goes on knees*

......Of course that would never happen IRL. :eek:

(For minors reading this she has of course found a lolly-pop under the bed.)

Well, I WOULD'VE detailed what I'd do in response to (C.) and (D.), but I remembered this is a sorta-family-friendly forum after I'd typed it out, so... :p

Pont

Knight

Nottheking;664559 said:
but I remembered this is a sorta-family-friendly forum after I'd typed it out, so... :p
Hope I didn't go too far :eek:.

Arggggg lich lord!!!

ne14pic

Sorceror

Pont;664547 said:
You forgot:

E. Sucks, just like this! *Goes on knees*

......Of course that would never happen IRL. :eek:

(For minors reading this she has of course found a lolly-pop under the bed.)
isnt this how you met your wife pont?
and my friend as a cool onesy for his kid thats says "all daddy wanted was a blow job" needless to say his wife wont let him where it