UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newmoon!!

lukin69

Knight
Re: Newmoon!!

Mantorras, I never underestimate you. :D

Gonna have to say though...Top two vamp movies of all time:
A Vampire in brooklyn.
Dracula: Dead and loving it.
I mean whats better than this...

Attachments

• 36699a.jpg
    36699a.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 105
  • drac.jpg
    drac.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 105

falum

Sorceror

Dollpartz;658745 said:
Not me! OMG What a cool movie, so moving I can really relate to it. I'd also like to add that I'm fucking PISSED off because my manucurist painted my nails an off shade of green.

Actually I haven't seen it. God to honest truth.

How the fuck can u relate to it unless ur a gay vampire who turns sparkly when out in the sun(lame) or have dated one

Dollpartz

Squire

falum;660437 said:
How the fuck can u relate to it unless ur a gay vampire who turns sparkly when out in the sun(lame) or have dated one

Ah I see you're not familar with my old buddy sarcasm. Sarcasm meet Falum.

Enlightener

Sorceror

I must say am a big fan of D&D. But the vampires of Vampire the masquerade kick ass.

The "thing" that apears in Twilight IS NOT A VAMPIRE, is just something that looks like a vampire ( and beheave like a virgin). Hell, even the Count Duckula is more vampire that him.

Want to see a good vampire movie, start watching Nosferatu and dracula ( 1931).

PS: my girlfriend made me watch it, i barely refrained my self from hitting her.

gugutz

Knight

I think anybody who played the Storyteller RPG Vampire the Mascarade in their childhood won't like this movie.

Also, every movie psz posted about is, without pretension, at least 20x better than Twilight.
I only downloaded and watched it because my girlfriend was pissing me off about it (so i get you, Keph).

After giving a deep look in the plot, you will notice that this movie was made solely for loleny girls with teenager vampire fantasies.

This is all just my opinion. No offense whatsoever to the OP.

gugutz;661945 said:
After giving a deep look in the plot, you will notice that this movie was made solely for loleny girls with teenager vampire fantasies.

No joke, a girl actually fucking Bit me on the weekend, I assume she has an obsession with Twilight

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;661945 said:
I think anybody who played the Storyteller RPG Vampire the Mascarade in their childhood won't like this movie.

I miss my Nosferatti looking for teenage blonde girls to feed on his thirst.

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;662296 said:
I miss my Nosferatti..

Nosferatti are filthy sewer scumbags, although the Potence and Obfuscation disciplines were pretty awsome.

Duel with my Tremere and get your ass kicked, noob. :D

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;662537 said:
Nosferatti are filthy sewer scumbags, although the Potence and Obfuscation disciplines were pretty awsome.

Duel with my Tremere and get your ass kicked, noob. :D

I vaguely remember fighting my friend's Tremere once, got owned hard. OP clan tbh.