UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newmoon!!

Kidd

Wanderer
Re: Newmoon!!

psz;658723 said:
Or Bram Stoker's Dracula

Or Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire

Or Vampire Hunter D

All have done it better. (Ok, that last one was mostly a joke)
yes, but i did say recent. Im not saying new moon is the best vampuire movie of all time, just the best one ive seen recently

Kidd

Wanderer

Nottheking;658799 said:
Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle. Hence, the "vampires" in Twilight books/movies aren't really vampires.

Really, Cracked.com got it right with their article If 'Twilight' Was 10 Times Shorter And 100 Times More Honest. This sums up the entire series here:Emphasis added by me.
your right, but what vampire movie out t here shows what a vampire is really capable of doing. changing into a bat? cant touch/walk on water? sleeps in coffens? i mean that shit is lame i like newmoon cause it changes scenery. not that same boring crap

Kidd

Wanderer

volcomsurfer508;659049 said:
im a vampier fan just not a twilight fan

Kate Beckinsale Underworld,Van helsing

SOLD

nufff said
ok you got a point on underworld. toltally forgot about that movie. prob because of the newest edition. i thought that third movie should have been the firstone from the beginning. and for sure kate beckinsale can be my vampire queen :D

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was actually better than the first one (Which was bloody frakking horrible). The books are actually pretty good, but I agree on how it is completely over-rated. It is just another romance novel with the sick love fetish of making love to the dead. Which aims for the tweens and teens.

but I'm all for Team Jacob.

(he is having relations with Taylor Swift, tis a sad day for man.)

Indeed. I only like the vampires that are done RIGHT. Kidd, I'll bet you've never read Bram Stoker's Dracula. You probably never even saw any of the movies based off of it, either.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

the ONLY good thing about twilight and new moon is if you take a girl to see it you will probably get laid outside of that there is no point

you guys elft out the first John Carpenter's Vampires good movie the second one with bon jovi sucked though

Kidd;659541 said:
ok you got a point on underworld. toltally forgot about that movie. prob because of the newest edition. i thought that third movie should have been the firstone from the beginning. and for sure kate beckinsale can be my vampire queen :D

kudos

Facko

Sorceror

Peen8902000;659657 said:
you guys elft out the first John Carpenter's Vampires good movie the second one with bon jovi sucked though

i was gonna mention that... even how much the second one sucked. pretty corny movie but i like vampires as monsters, not faggy eurotrash.