UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

now what?

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
so now that kasas and shrouds have flooded the market what do you guys consider to be the baller status trammie items?

I use to always want both a kasa and shroud. now that I have them I'm like hmmm now what?

Yah, everytime people get nice items they hand them out to ruin other peoples, I can name countless things I got that they handed out just because I had them and they didn't want them to be rare anymore. I stopped worrying about getting items a long time ago, there is nothing worth working for anymore. Pvp is the only thing there is now, and I still enjoy it.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Now start putting nice designs on your houses and decorate them like a good trammy, fuck anti social private islands.. Get rid of your square piece of shit houses with a handout locked down on every tile like a hoarder... and make hybrid look l33t :p

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Yah, everytime people get nice items they hand them out to ruin other peoples, I can name countless things I got that they handed out just because I had them and they didn't want them to be rare anymore. I stopped worrying about getting items a long time ago, there is nothing worth working for anymore. Pvp is the only thing there is now, and I still enjoy it.

At least someone here has the right idea. Quit whining about dressing up your virtual barbie and play some UO. sheesh.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Next Christmas will prob have Hybrid armor or PW cloth in the presents... its the only 2 things that are still worth a shit at the moment.... everything else got fucked with.

In all honesty - I don't see why some items got handed out...