UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

now what?

Daryl Dixon

Wanderer
lol we got santa bitching about christmas presents. I thought him and his elves make the presents? The irony is strong with this one. He's named silly santa complaining about christmas presents and hes not silly at all. Plz do us all a favor and change your name to angry spiteful santa.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
You guys are ridiculous. 1 it's a game, 2 of you donate for an item, that's your fault.

Now, in real life say 8 years ago you buy a 100 k house. 6 months later the market crashes, the value is half that. So what? at the time you bought it, you felt you paid a good price for it. Just because the market took a hit doesn't mean you get to whine about it and get your money back, its life! I bought a car that was worth 9000 and that summer was worth 5000. $4000 Less because of the market! You are crying about a game that is free!

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Daryl ... how about "Piss off Vet" instead :rolleyes:

95% of the player's on this server are vets you fucking clown. t2a closing on Divinity was the final straw, all you stupid fucks thinK it's always 1 simple solution and that it's YOUR idea that will save the day. why don't you go build your own empire and implement those shifty changes and
watch everyone scatter.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
No shit - i know that 95% of the players are vets... you dont think i dont know that? The majority of us are vets because the shard does not get promoted the way it should.. and even so - if a new player does find this shard - for a long time there was no tutorial on how to join it... which was obviously a problem.

No shit (AGAIN) - i know that there is no "1 simple solution" to fix this shard..... because this shard has a lot more than just 1 problem. kthxbye.

miketyson

Sorceror
No shit - i know that 95% of the players are vets... you dont think i dont know that? The majority of us are vets because the shard does not get promoted the way it should.. and even so - if a new player does find this shard - for a long time there was no tutorial on how to join it... which was obviously a problem.

No shit (AGAIN) - i know that there is no "1 simple solution" to fix this shard..... because this shard has a lot more than just 1 problem. kthxbye.

I agree. This shard needs creative management. From the marketing standpoint and also just as important, the in game GMs. I mean, just because you are among the longest, most loyal players on the shard doesn't mean you should have a say in anything. I am assuming those are the people behind the scenes right now?

This shard is in a front and center position to build a base of players out of those who play on other shards (and there are quite a few)... and doesn't.

This shard reminds me of the Brooklyn Nets.

Maybe the money to fund it is just not there anymore.

The owner needs to wake up and find himself a real business partner. As a start, maybe a 6th grade spelling test.

Next Christmas will prob have Hybrid armor or PW cloth in the presents... its the only 2 things that are still worth a shit at the moment.... everything else got fucked with.

In all honesty - I don't see why some items got handed out...
to fuck over people with rare items they didn't like, like I said before I've had countless 1 of a kind items get fucked over with handouts, nothing is worth collecting anymore, and when they hand out pure white I'll be done. Might as well go ahead and sell everything, but unfortunately gold isn't worth anything either.. the only thing left is pvp

already handing out pw boots

You should put me back on staff, theres no reason that I was removed other than taking marks side and joining his server. The corruption everyone has complained about would have never happened "yeah people claim I'm currupt because they didn't like me" but I helped make sure none of that shit ever went on..., I think the staff now are doing alright though.

Takeover

Sorceror
You should put me back on staff, theres no reason that I was removed other than taking marks side and joining his server. The corruption everyone has complained about would have never happened "yeah people claim I'm currupt because they didn't like me" but I helped make sure none of that shit ever went on..., I think the staff now are doing alright though.

So... You were staff?... Everytime Tom Petty called you a GM and you got mad, it was true?????

Yeah, unlike all the other staff I tried to keep it a secret, but sadly when new staff get hired they leak out information about people because they aren't loyal to their job that they were privileged to have. Unlike myself I tried to keep my player and staff separated but that's hard when you got people exposing you every chance they get because they dislike your player.

Fides

Sorceror
Since I am no longer "allowed" to reply to peoples comments directly - this is to you Bloody Mary -

- Ranger armor (xmas present)
- Phoenix armor (xmas present)
- Singing crystal balls (xmas present)
- Shrouds (different hue - but its still a shroud)
- PW polar bears .... ( screwed by PW beetles)
- Kasas.......... (xmas present)
- Return of brit - see Amerigo's post.
- Hybrid scav hunt - see Amerigo's post.
- 2004 winter trees - (xmas present)
- PW robes...
- Fallon robes...
- Char statue makers.....

Need I say more? Some of those were low end rares and a lot were high end rares... that had their value ruined.

Ex. - Think of the people who had a set of Phoenix armor worth 90-100m at one time. Once it got put in with xmas presents again a few years ago - the value declined to aroud 15m a set... I am sure some people who got screwed with a scenario like this got pissed enough in wanting to quit..

if the owner wasn't around to approve a new list - then instead of recycling old presents (boring) - some that never should have been handed out again... instead of screwing with high end rares - why not hand out some of the "pretty colorful awesome looking rainbow ethys" again while we are at it instead of high end stuff...?

Completely ruined....Due to Kasas, fallon, pw, crystal balls being handed out like fucking Obama phones I literally got screwed over for about half my wealth.....and half my wealth wasn't a "little" amount

I probably lost close to if not MORE than 500 mil..

Nice to know that a player thats been here since almost the beginning (I've been here since 2004....a fucking decade) gets royally dicked over...

My loyalty has ALWAYS been with uog...I've quit and came back quite a few times (as any vet on this server has done), but I NEVER switched servers...My loyalty has always been here...

I've ran countless events trying to give back to the playerbase and give some of my wealth to people starting fresh onto the server....in hopes that they can have the same experience I have had since I've been playing uo since 1998...

But now my loyalty lies absolutely NOWHERE. I WILL NOT start over on another shard...I'm fuckin 30 years old and am trying to get my masters, own my own business and have a full time job with the law firm....I don't have time for that shit..

So what's left? I see only one option left at this point... I'll give you a hint....its, round, grey, wooden, is always hungry, and can make people cringe at the thought of it in certain situations...

Flame away sirs..

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I would seriously love to know why a 1 of a kind item like the Kasa were given out as a Christmas present...... like - where is the logic in that????????? Its things like this that piss off players who own that item and makes them want to quit. I feel bad for whoever paid 1,000 USD for one.......

Fides - I don't blame you at all for being disappointed.

How do you guys think the kasa was first put into the server? X-mas presents.

I mean they have double handed out almost every single thing on the server, why would you think they would not do the same to the kasa?

This is how the server has been for 10 years, anything is at risk for a re-hand out, deletion, or changing the item.

If anyone spent a grand on one then they should blow their head off right now for being a moron. There are enough gold sellers on the shard you could spend 300 bucks for 300m and buy 2 of them (before the re hand out). I'm not condoning selling gold or items, but come on lets be real. I get 10 aims a week from people selling gold.

amtothepm

Knight
How do you guys think the kasa was first put into the server? X-mas presents.

I mean they have double handed out almost every single thing on the server, why would you think they would not do the same to the kasa?

This is how the server has been for 10 years, anything is at risk for a re-hand out, deletion, or changing the item.

If anyone spent a grand on one then they should blow their head off right now for being a moron. There are enough gold sellers on the shard you could spend 300 bucks for 300m and buy 2 of them (before the re hand out). I'm not condoning selling gold or items, but come on lets be real. I get 10 aims a week from people selling gold.

owned!