UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official House Design Contest [6 Winnters, 7.5mil up for grabs] Ends April 8th 2011 7pm central time

Probably Add More Later =)

Erm, I think every submission of a house design should be in a NEW POST rather than editing an older post and adding your new design in it - having many designs in one post can cause problems, like above you've put 2 complete designs in one post Keilani, and so if somebody like your first house design and "like" it for that, how does everybody else know they liked it for the first house design and not the last??

So I suggest to just make each and every submission a new post so that it's easy to count the likes, and know which design its for.

Neppg

Sorceror
OVERALL VIEW

PICTURES OF HOUSE 1

PICTURES OF HOUSE 2

House Design Number 2.

Overall Image.

Bottom Floor.

Middle Floor.
One thing I noticed that I missed out - You can add little small walls around the middle floor, Just like I did with the top floor as you can see below.

Top Floor.

I can't add vendor contracts onto my house design because Im editing my own house - But it doesn't take 2 brain cells to work it out.

House Design Number 4.

Bottom Floor.

Middle Floor.

Top Floor.
And I'll be the first to point out that I actually made an error in this.. Where I'm stood, the tiles and arches should be moved forward by one tile.

But my thought of this is that you can put the vendors under the arches on the second and third floor which would give you 23 vendor spots.

Reactions: kB.
correct me if i'm wrong theres only 5 people so far that put in entries ? if thats right one more person could enter and all 6 of you will win.

wkstrm

Lord
If you remember my old design of my bank house, then you got a winning concept!
Putting the vendors on stairs makes all equally exposed and you get a cool tilted design on them. The best vendor house is one that you can walk around from all directions and see all vendors from all directions.

with that said, your current design (if you havn\t changed since I left for my Asia trip) your current design is good enough.

winning entry? aight!

If you remember my old design of my bank house, then you got a winning concept!
Putting the vendors on stairs makes all equally exposed and you get a cool tilted design on them. The best vendor house is one that you can walk around from all directions and see all vendors from all directions.

with that said, your current design (if you havn\t changed since I left for my Asia trip) your current design is good enough.

winning entry? aight!

You guys heard it first, now use his recommendations =), lol would be funny if you just like screen shot my current design and submited that as your entry wkstrm, lol we would for sure have a winner