UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official House Design Contest [6 Winnters, 7.5mil up for grabs] Ends April 8th 2011 7pm central time

House Design #7.

Overall view.

Bottom floor.

Middle floor.

Top floor.

I went a brit crazy with stairs on this one haha, but you can put vendors on the stairs, leaving a gap in the middle to walk up and down on.

House Design #8.

Overall view.

Bottom floor.

Middle floor.

Top floor.

I tried to use the type of walls which I think is least common.. And I put in a customized roof, which I think looks pretty good, and surprisingly not that common..

House Design #9.

Overall view.

Bottom floor.

Middle floor.

Top floor.

I went for the castle/fort style look here.
You can put vendors on the roof, theres plenty of room and accessible from all directions of the house.

In all my designs btw, I havent changed the foundation style - mainly because you can't do it when customizing a house :(, you have to leave the customization, to change it.. and im editing my own house so.

the prize money in this contest is actually more than i ever made off the buy/sell section. tally up the votes, i'll end the contest on this friday april 1st 2011. 7pm is the when i'll count the "likes" and i'll have ickyfloyd and I get ahold of you so we can pay your winnings, make sure you leave your aol screen name so you can get paid.

i noticed alot of people are having a hard time finding the rules since the 2 threads are merged together

after this post i'll be going by the guidelines & voting rights

[note to a forum mod I mistyped the title "6 Winnters" I was unable to change , May you fix it to "6 Winners" Thank you and sorry in advance.]

6 Winners
First place: 3 Million gold
Second place: 2 Million gold
Third place: 1 Million gold
Fourth place: 750k gold
Fifth place: 500k gold
Six place: 250k

Total Prize money: 7.5 million gold.
*If a Tie of more than 2 people, The prize money for that bracket will be divided by X amount of winners.
Winners will be voted on via house design entry(a reply to this thread that meets the guidelines.) and how many "likes" they have by the deadline of April 8th 2011 7:00 pm central time
size
House 1:
10x11
House 2:
8x12

------------
This shouldn't be easy due to the small size of house and being able to fit 25 vendors at house1 & 24 vendors at house2.

idealy the more vendors that the house design can hold the better, atleast 5 vendors required to be considered per house design.
------------

Guidelines for House Designers & For Non-House Designers(voting rights)
Ultimately your design may be implemented into the actual houses near yew bank. With that said
#1. SCREEN SHOTS: A) If you are submitting 1 design Entry for 1 house. 3 screen shots minimal, standing in the middle of the house per floor.
B) If you are submitting 1 design Entry for 2 houses, 6 screen shots minimal, standing in the middle of the house per each floor.
(The more pics the better, as long as someone could look at your pictures and be able to mimic the design to the house location)
#2. Votes will be counted Via the forum "likes" method, during the 2 week period you may like/unlike as new designs come.
#3. How many Votes do I have? House designers have 4 Voting rights, Non-house designers have 2 voting rights. (incentive to be a house designer), You may only give only 1 of your votes per design Entry(unable to give more than 1 vote for one specific design)
#4. *Forfeiture of voting rights* IF you go over the allocated voting rights you will disqualify your voting rights, so be aware of how many likes you gave out.)
#5. This thread is basicly for replys of house design Entries. If you reply in this thread to create a flame war, or if you reply in this thread without a quailified house design you will forfeit all of your voting rights. **A example of what should be replied in this will be below.**
#6. Any commentary of someone else's (negative or positive) will forfiet your voting rights.

Rules Last updated at 7:00 PM central time, Any modifications of the rules will be in red writing.

The contest will be over on April 8th 2011, 7pm central time.
For additional Questions/Answers/support/commentary please visit
http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...er-run-event-house-design-with-prizes.469677/

Example of a qualified entry & the only thing that SHOULD be replied to this thread.

***Perfect example. 3 screen shots, 1 per floor. able to mimic the design to the yew houses and a short paragraph of what is shown.****

*a note to staff, Thank You for allowing me to run this event.*
GOOD LUCK! spread the word and may the best design win!

so far at this current time theres only 3 people that can win the prize money
keilanimoon, acidburn, neppg,

these 2 uploaded pics of there house for some odd reason , not to sure why though
papazkacti, lament

Fides

Sorceror
lol @ lobbying for favoritism...on multiple accounts/cases

skill shouldn't be addressed by the people you know, but more so what you know/did...some of these houses are good...some of them i dont understand how they got entered in a design contest lol

lol @ lobbying for favoritism...on multiple accounts/cases

skill shouldn't be addressed by the people you know, but more so what you know/did...some of these houses are good...some of them i dont understand how they got entered in a design contest lol

your reply is why the forum is dead, you could do two things spend 3mins make a shitty design and be the 4th person to enter to be able to win 3mil, but you rather troll the thread, thats the problem with the forum, theres no content/value.

contest is over, counting the votes,
Winners are
First place KeilaniMoon 3 million gold.
Second place Acid Burn 2 million gold.
Third place neppg 1 million gold.
6million will be handed out right now
1.5mil will be handed out soon
7.5mil total will be given out.

Since we do not have a 4th, 5th and 6th place at this time, I'll be awarding to the next 3 different people with a "quailifed house design entry" please read the rules to be considered, first come first to win(you wont need any votes just the first 3 will win)

Thank you to everyone that put there time into the designs and for voting.