UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

Blacula

Knight
Re: People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

You can ignore my advice, but Chinese players used to say "PING 1000" yet outrun all of us because they used -ping and it is fail. I also know someone from São Paolo who thought they pinged 300 to a server, did start > run > cmd.exe > ping <server>, and then discovered their actual ping was 100. *sigh*

I remember when China could Heal loop like Hardy/Stein. That was good times, best part was noxxing them and watching them spam heal until they died.

gugutz

Knight

Blacula;553504 said:
You can ignore my advice, but Chinese players used to say "PING 1000" yet outrun all of us because they used -ping and it is fail. I also know someone from São Paolo who thought they pinged 300 to a server, did start > run > cmd.exe > ping <server>, and then discovered their actual ping was 100. *sigh*

Not sure about that sir.

All i know is that the inside game command says my ping is higher and really unstable, and i can really feel it while playing.

And as i never read any documentation explaining how the build in razor command is flawed, I trust it more.

Howl

Sorceror

I ping 140 with two clients open, according to the cmd line.

Davey_Havok;557601 said:
That one was dull anyways, i'm actually using the knife that your mom tried to abort you with atm.

Actually, that was rather lame.

Blacula

Knight

I don't know about whatever trailer park you come from Davey, but out here folks plan their children :)