UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

Baru

Wanderer
Re: People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

The Mookington;504786 said:
Raezion is one of the better players demise has ever seen, tbh. Also, chamillionaire is a joke, and always has been. Please, go die in iraq or something.

Lol mate in the past i have respect from You! Now You are my hero, one of the few ppl here who noticed the true for Chamillionair or whatever his name is :). Congrats

Reefer!;504522 said:
Bro, im better then half those people u just mentiond i have killed them all befor. me and paul have good duels, tempest is good to. But cuumber man haha cmon? no hard feelings him hah. Lol ohen is not better than me and he would admit to it. I havent played in 6 months and the so called 2nd best pvper applesauce cant even kill me unless i run out of pots. Me vs hm in duel easy, Me on the field its who ever run's out of pot's first. and i havent played in forever without lag!

i saw your fight with applsause, he plays without weapon skill and only mage (i dont know real term:p) and you had to use many cure pots against lesser poison only :eek:. all i see yuo cast was weaken magic arrow and heavy poisoning

i dont kno all of the good mages on this shard yet but i see applsause do amazing things :eek: or at least better than u ;)

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;504655 said:
Didnt know he was a noxxer.

Not very nice to brag about killing a pure mage in a field spaming lethal poison on him.

I hate lethal poison. I admit to use it, but only when my ping isnt helping me, and even so, not all the time.

Anyway, better save my words, since he finally got banned.

Poisoning is lame. Even with high ping I use my necro mage. Far more fun to play with.

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;505362 said:
Poisoning is lame. Even with high ping I use my necro mage. Far more fun to play with.

Probably your high ping isnt the same as mine, then.

You don't know what is to try to cast spells and fizzle every single one of them because of constant packet losses changing the time of your spells.
In that kind of situation, i can use dp, or don't play a mage at all.
And i don't have any other characters i can play with, really.

I agree that poison is lame, and a good mage doenst need to use it.
Maybe im not in that point yet, idk.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Raezion is one of the better players demise has ever seen, tbh. Also, chamillionaire is a joke, and always has been. Please, go die in iraq or something.

Dude your a joke your so fucking terrible.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

gugutz;505464 said:

You don't know what is to try to cast spells and fizzle every single one of them because of constant packet losses changing the time of your spells.

Lucifall's ping is a number that everyone should consider as high.

Lucifall

Knight

gugutz;505464 said:

250-300 via cmd. And yes, I know how frustrating it is to fizzle spells and such. I had to learn how to time it perfectly in order to fight decently. :<

Bile

Knight

Please, go die in iraq or something.

I told someone in Zen. the same thing and got a 30 Day Vacation from the forums, if you don't I'm going to be pissed.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Bile;506144 said:
I told someone in Zen. the same thing and got a 30 Day Vacation from the forums, if you don't I'm going to be pissed.

There's a difference in the scenario. Jambo actually went and served in the military, reefer just wanted to join a guild so he made up a lie about going into the military(in hopes of actually getting recruited?!?!)

Bile

Knight

Steven_Greer;506148 said:
There's a difference in the scenario

No there's not, I was told to "Respect the Military that protects my ass!", and that is clearly not respecting the Military.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Bile;506155 said:
No there's not, I was told to "Respect the Military that protects my ass!", and that is clearly not respecting the Military.

he isn't protecting anyone, hes not going ;(

Reefer!;503593 said:
#1 Make a character.
#2 Get your partner Jeff.
#3 Me + Bile vs Raezion + Jeff.
#4 Owned. Raged, log'd the fuck out.

Jeff and I would win.

yup.

Blacula

Knight

I'm glad that this thread is still going strong.

*goes back to work*