UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: People with high ping shouldn't play UO.

#1 Make a character.
#2 Get your partner Jeff.
#3 Me + Bile vs Raezion + Jeff.
#4 Owned. Raged, log'd the fuck out.

Lord Mars

Knight

loved it when i killed someone and ghost stood there for 10 mins and vanish - RAGED and logout

gugutz

Knight

Raezion-;504046 said:
me and jeff would work anyone 2v2 imo.

I don't know who Raezion is, but i believe the only two players who combined would kill any other team would be Apple and Bile nowdays, two current best pvpers imo.

Tempest and Apple sometimes loose for Bile and Paul, as these two also loose sometimes for Tempest and Apple. So only them (bile and apple) combined would be invencible.

But that would never happen for obvious reasons. :p

Even so, i feel glad they are apart in different teams. It makes pvp more balanced, and it creates some great wars sometimes.

Reefer!

Wanderer

gugutz;504097 said:
I don't know who Raezion is, but i believe the only two players who combined would kill any other team would be Apple and Bile nowdays, two current best pvpers imo.

Tempest and Apple sometimes loose for Bile and Paul, as these two also loose sometimes for Tempest and Apple. So only them (bile and apple) combined would be invencible.

But that would never happen for obvious reasons. :p

Even so, i feel glad they are apart in different teams. It makes pvp more balanced, and it creates some great wars sometimes.

You havent seen me pvp then.

gugutz

Knight

Well, then i've seen you play, and you are good, but arent you thinking maybe a little too much of yourself?

The way you say it makes it sound like you are the 2nd best pvper on shard.

I mean, Ohen is better than you, and so is Paul and Cucumber. And Tempest too.

Not trying to offend you or anything.
But in my opinion, the mentionned players fight better than you.

Reefer!

Wanderer

gugutz;504517 said:
Well, then i've seen you play, and you are good, but arent you thinking maybe a little too much of yourself?

The way you say it makes it sound like you are the 2nd best pvper on shard.

I mean, Ohen is better than you, and so is Paul and Cucumber. And Tempest too.

Not trying to offend you or anything.
But in my opinion, the mentionned players fight better than you.

Bro, im better then half those people u just mentiond i have killed them all befor. me and paul have good duels, tempest is good to. But cuumber man haha cmon? no hard feelings him hah. Lol ohen is not better than me and he would admit to it. I havent played in 6 months and the so called 2nd best pvper applesauce cant even kill me unless i run out of pots. Me vs hm in duel easy, Me on the field its who ever run's out of pot's first. and i havent played in forever without lag!

Reefer!

Wanderer

I mean what am i not good to you cuz im not on 24 7 like i use to be, becuase i have a life now.

gugutz

Knight

Reefer!;504522 said:
I havent played in 6 months and the so called 2nd best pvper applesauce cant even kill me unless i run out of pots.

I didnt say he is the 2nd best.

But you are right, you don't log on 24/7 anymore, so maybe im wrong.

I guess time will tell me better. :)

Lucifall

Knight

Reefer!;504362 said:
You havent seen me pvp then.

When you used to play before you stopped, you played exactly the same, except you had a HoM. You are not even half as good as you say you are, you ping low and use a noxxer template. Then again, I admit you are good at spamming. ;>

Sundoom

Sorceror

Reefer!;504522 said:
Bro, im better then half those people u just mentiond i have killed them all befor. me and paul have good duels, tempest is good to. But cuumber man haha cmon? no hard feelings him hah. Lol ohen is not better than me and he would admit to it. I havent played in 6 months and the so called 2nd best pvper applesauce cant even kill me unless i run out of pots. Me vs hm in duel easy, Me on the field its who ever run's out of pot's first. and i havent played in forever without lag!

This also means you can't kill him during duels and you lose when you no longer have pots to rely on.

gugutz

Knight

Lucifall;504590 said:
When you used to play before you stopped, you played exactly the same, except you had a HoM. You are not even half as good as you say you are, you ping low and use a noxxer template. Then again, I admit you are good at spamming. ;>

Didnt know he was a noxxer.

Not very nice to brag about killing a pure mage in a field spaming lethal poison on him.

I hate lethal poison. I admit to use it, but only when my ping isnt helping me, and even so, not all the time.

Anyway, better save my words, since he finally got banned.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Reefer!;504525 said:
I mean what am i not good to you cuz im not on 24 7 like i use to be, becuase i have a life now.

Complete lies.
You lied about going to the military,what makes you think we will believe you ever again.:(

Raezion is one of the better players demise has ever seen, tbh. Also, chamillionaire is a joke, and always has been. Please, go die in iraq or something.