UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I want to throw a quick shoutout to Athena and/or Xavier for allowing this thread to run its course. WE NEEDED TO HASH THIS OUT on the forums. That's how Hybrid's pvp scene stays so fresh... they are constantly bitching each other out on the forums, which leads to in game rivalries, and battles over turf/dominant guild status/beef.

So thanks.

lukin69

Knight
I want to throw a quick shoutout to Athena and/or Xavier for allowing this thread to run its course. WE NEEDED TO HASH THIS OUT on the forums. That's how Hybrid's pvp scene stays so fresh... they are constantly bitching each other out on the forums, which leads to in game rivalries, and battles over turf/dominant guild status/beef.

So thanks.
Here here. First thing that you've posted in this thread that was neither half nor full retard. Keep up the good work and maybe someday bile will let you play with his crayons.

So thanks.
Should be thanking Hybrid mods. You've been told this before. :s

lukin69

Knight

lukin69

Knight
Ok since everything is so public and you apparently defeat us so easily... Set up a time and date (there must be at least one...) in the near future when you will have all your guild on. Do a Harrower... Give us the heads up a week or a few days in advance and we will make sure to show up.

I really don't know what else to say.....

See you all on the field. :cool:

View attachment 80440
well, no. we do things at our liesure. not yours. we will not be dictated to. we will not conform. we will not adhere to your fanciful whims or succumb to your delusions of grandsuer or self righteous and self serving statements. :) If we do a harry, rest assured itll be announced, and you'll just have to check the forums to know. Im usually in luna announcing said madness as well. I cant be effed to go out of my way to make things "convenient" for you.

el pepino

Sorceror
no. we do things at our liesure. not yours. we will not be dictated to. we will not conform. we will not adhere to your fanciful whims or succumb to your delusions of grandsuer or self righteous and self serving statements.

You sound like an angry feminist bro calm down... :cool:

What is all this "We won't, We will not!" crap??? You won't and will not what? Play the game?
Play the game with me? Is it because I'm a man? :cool:

Dude. What is with all the over the top dramatics from you Hz folks???
(So we left you in the dirt to grow up on your own once upon a time long long ago...)
Get over it and play the game with us man. We just want to PvP in Ultima Online.
We don't want weird egotistical forum battles (well maybe a little) but for the most part,
we just want to play and share in the playing of the game that we all have played and loved for years now.

I would love to discuss all of this with you at great length but the repetition of this on the forums is boring me.
If you care to discuss it further.... I'll see you on the field. <3 :cool:

You sound like an angry feminist bro calm down... :cool:

What is all this "We won't, We will not!" crap??? You won't and will not what? Play the game?
Play the game with me? Is it because I'm a man? :cool:

Dude. What is with all the over the top dramatics from you Hz folks???
(So we left you in the dirt to grow up on your own once upon a time long long ago...)
Get over it and play the game with us man. We just want to PvP in Ultima Online.
We don't want weird egotistical forum battles (well maybe a little) but for the most part,
we just want to play and share in the playing of the game that we all have played and loved for years now.

I would love to discuss all of this with you at great length but the repetition of this on the forums is boring me.
If you care to discuss it further.... I'll see you on the field. <3 :cool:

You know if you were tired of it much like the rest of us, you woulda left the unnecessary jabs out instead of taking the time to color code it.

I'll be leaving this thread with a slightly modified quote
"Threads dead Jim"