UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

hickman48

Knight
unlike you i have an education to take care of.. so i will be on tonight, sure i will duel you for 1mill tho i dont like wasting my time on noobs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Malta_(1565)

maltese got big balls.. we always win against turks :p

Ill take 2 mil then since you won 1/3 on a bleed nox mage vs my pure mage

Also notice in ss 2 where you chuged

And you think royal didn't scam other people before...... that is not the point... you did EXACTLY what i did if you're a nice guy like you claim to be you shouldn't have kept it.. you see its ironic huh?

Anyway i'm busy bye

Also noted he scammed someone who just scammed someone in our guild ur keep shit that was a guildy two different things

btw check out all my sweet mods scripts and cheats i crank 24/7

Yaz

Squire
Yes Buiu - I admit when someone beats me... he beat me in the duels that night... twice him one time me.. maybe it was a bad night for me or he just handled them better who knows... i am always open for some more

Buttertroll

Sorceror
And you think royal didn't scam other people before...... that is not the point... you did EXACTLY what i did if you're a nice i'm busy bye

If this were a presidential debate you would be losing horribly.

What do you mean? You mean the guy that stole Lukin's items? Where's the morality in that? The guy that was asking me to "borrow" my orny to use his dyed alchemist bauble to scam people? Where's the nice guy morality in that?

<3 this guy. Does not speak often but when he does BOOM stick !

Lucifall

Knight
This thread just gets worse each passing day. Now a scammer is defending another known scammer.

Time to fix my new character and join the fray, I guess.

Yaz

Squire
where do you see any racist post i made??? .... just shut up and come to brit if you really think you're up for fights like you say you do.. i am waiting

Celes

Sorceror
This perfectly describes the relationship between Barcode and Hz from Barcode's perspective.

:cool:

Apologies in advance... I couldn't resist...