UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So let me get this straight, Hz spawns one last harry and post the date and time and all this bickering ends? I bet it wont. if we hold it off and walk away with scrolls Rayth will post something in the lines of any noobs can hold a choke point or choke point fighting sux.
and if we loose it will be u guys gloating bout how u r the best since u took 1 out of 23 harries.

I don't see where this will end.

el pepino

Sorceror
I only suggested it as a chance to benefit the claims of Lukin that we are easily defeated.
I totally wouldn't be surprised if you guys decline and almost certainly expect you to based off the history you guys have made for yourselves under Muscly's glorious command...
There are little birdies everywhere chirping about how muscly told certain individuals to tell folks from our guild that no attempt to fight us will be made and to tell us during one of our Harrowers (That we openly told you guys to come raid.) That he was not online... and no one was coming.
Even though people wanted to come raid us... He told them no, and avoided the situation. Its just puzzling is all... We just want to play the game with you guys and it seems you are all totally terrified of losing some gold to insurance??? I really don't get it. We fight, we die, we come back. Why can't you guys do the same?

I only suggested it as a chance to benefit the claims of Lukin that we are easily defeated.
I totally wouldn't be surprised if you guys decline and almost certainly expect you to based off the history you guys have made for yourselves under Muscly's glorious command...
There are little birdies everywhere chirping about how muscly told certain individuals to tell folks from our guild that no attempt to fight us will be made and to tell us during one of our Harrowers (That we openly told you guys to come raid.) That he was not online... and no one was coming.
Even though people wanted to come raid us... He told them no, and avoided the situation. Its just puzzling is all... We just want to play the game with you guys and it seems you are all totally terrified of losing some gold to insurance??? I really don't get it. We fight, we die, we come back. Why can't you guys do the same?

I dont know why we're talking about little birdies, this is a turtle thread.
Diamondback Terrapin Turtle.jpg

This is the gloriously individual Diamondback Terrapin turtle. He is truly the luxury car of the seaworld, with his wonderful wood trim, and zebraskin leather interior. Wicked!

dude esk there is somthing really wrong with ur turtle
Nothing is wrong with my turtle. That is how nature intended him.

Oh wow....! My mistake!!! I'm one of those old school nerds I guess....
See... Back in my day, Turtles were Birds.... :cool:

View attachment 80447

I suppose i did forget about the good ol Koopa species of turtle.

lol, you're missing an A and an R at least. It's been a long long time since you've been able to kill me, Frost.
We Done Here.jpg

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Eskeshehir, you log in once every, what... month or so? What fucking room do you have to talk about anything happening in this thread?

I guess, in the end, I'm just going to have to admit (because you guys won't) that you simply do not enjoy PVP or field fights. You enjoy PVM, and can potentially protect yourself if raided, but that is as far as it goes. What I don't understand... is Lukin and Frost talking shit like they can easily wipe out Barcode. Lukin, Frost, Esk, Brunus, even Muscly... all could be considered decent PVPers... used to enjoy going in and wiping out the opposition with Barcode. Esk and Brunus, you guys even created a guild in order to fight against the core group of Barcode... whatever happened to the attitude of the Valarans? You are all simply too weak to engage in fights with us anymore. No spirit, no pride. And you say we care too much, Esk? You all went out and farmed ~150 tots each, that says to me you still care. At least care enough to still play the game and amass wealth.

But I'm sure your response will be something about turtles... because you have nothing to defend yourself with. You have no more excuses to give.

If there are any members of Hz who actually enjoy PVP, and who would like to set up some organized fights, PM me or Mister Dank.

mytilus

Sorceror
el pepino said:
There are little birdies everywhere chirping...

GhettoSmurf77 said:
dude esk there is something really wrong with ur turtle

smoking the same stuff as jim maybe??

as for turtle heads a quote from fat bastard in austin powers comes to mind... I will refrain from posting pics

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
A) Your a fucking idiot. You think i farmed shit. Im a forum troll. i lied. I cant believe you believed it either.

B) Your one to talk, you cried the entire time about "Consensual pvp" between the "Valarans and barcode" because you didnt agree with the tactics that get used all the time nowadays. I dont even know why you'd bother to bring it up. But here we are anyways.

C) You just ate shit, while i fought on the field, outnumbered vs barcode. Cry client crash, or freeze or whatever you like. Cry whatever you fucking want, think whatever you wanna think that i think or know or whatever. I dont care regardless. Games 15 years old. Get over yourselves. Its a game, despite what you think i do enjoy playing it when im able to play it.

Internet.
Opinions Mattering.
Go Fuck yourself.

AFK Dinner time :D

Lol. Yeah, dinner time. A convenient excuse Hz employs when wanting to dip owt. Of course you and Carebear wouldn't come back when even numbers existed at the gate.

A) I'm an idiot for believing you'd farm up tots? Why wouldn't you? You're all trammelites. It seemed legit.

B) Cried the whole time? About what? You were the fucks crying and trying to log off every time you got owned, I was the only one saying "buck the fuck up, let's go back and fight, what's the problem with losing a little insurance gold?!" You have an extremely selective memory.

C) You weren't outnumbered. You and Carebear were ganking Brandon, who died the moment I got onto his screen. Anyone who has their Razor set to auto-capture deaths knows the first one of the day will lock you up sometimes. So I conveniently freeze for 6 seconds while you and Carebear killed me. It's not a fucking claim I'm making, it's what happened... you think I CHOSE not to cast a single fucking spell for six seconds? You're retarded.

And yeah, we figured you guys were done after that. You guys are about as predictable as the sunrise. "You just ate shit while I fought outnumbered blahblahblah" ... and I'm the one who needs to get over themselves? I'm ready for more right now chief, if you think you can take me.

I'm not the one who anyone thinks should back up their shit talk, I actually SHOW UP to the field.

Lucifall

Knight
Anyone who has their Razor set to auto-capture deaths knows the first one of the day will lock you up sometimes.
Never happened to me?

Esk and Brunus, you guys even created a guild in order to fight against the core group of Barcode... whatever happened to the attitude of the Valarans? You are all simply too weak to engage in fights with us anymore.
We fought vs Barcode because they were the only good competition, and most of the pvp-active peeps were incorporated in it. Aside from China, and odd D.C., there was no one to kill. I am sure you can relate, given the current state of your guild.

But you already knew that, you were part of the four man group.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Never happened to me?

We fought vs Barcode because they were the only good competition, and most of the pvp-active peeps were incorporated in it. Aside from China, and odd D.C., there was no one to kill. I am sure you can relate, given the current state of your guild.

But you already knew that, you were part of the four man group.

Yeah, I agree with everything you say there.

The point I'm trying to make is... at one point in time you guys would go out of your way to find good pvp. The whole reason we split Barcode, which caused Muscly to form Hz and recruit, was to try and get PVP rolling again. We're practically BEGGING for fights, and not a one of you (besides a half-assed Frost) has stepped up to the plate to say "I don't know about the rest, but personally, I'M DOWN."

So I try calling you guys out, to see if it sparks some interest... and instead I get Esk blasting off about fucking turtles. It's pathetic. It's not like we're asking you guys to do something you don't already claim to enjoy doing. That's why it's confusing.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
LOL OMG Rayth you are right been a long time since i killed you bout what I would say 3-4 months lol get with the programed I quit about that time. No I won't add you and reefer in the top of your guild Reefer on field is easy since he can't loop, you well your like Tony and Alex. I talk like I can take Barcode Fuck yeah I can I did and gimme abit of time to get a suit and Ill do it all over again. and when I say take barcode is to give you guys what you have been crying for 22 pages long not saying I will wipe you all but ill make damm sure to give you a fight lol if you think AM afraid of barcode sorry but you better look at what I haven brought you guys since we all split up.

anyways am done this bickering.

GO RAFAEL