UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
LOL OMG Rayth you are right been a long time since i killed you bout what I would say 3-4 months lol get with the programed I quit about that time. No I won't add you and reefer in the top of your guild Reefer on field is easy since he can't loop, you well your like Tony and Alex. I talk like I can take Barcode Fuck yeah I can I did and gimme abit of time to get a suit and Ill do it all over again. and when I say take barcode is to give you guys what you have been crying for 22 pages long not saying I will wipe you all but ill make damm sure to give you a fight lol if you think AM afraid of barcode sorry but you better look at what I haven brought you guys since we all split up.

anyways am done this bickering.

GO RAFAEL

3-4 months? Frost, you haven't killed me in well over a year. Not that it matters, I'm not saying you're bad... you always produce a good fight. And I'm like Tony and Alex? Our playstyles are nothing alike... but I don't expect you to know, because like you said, you don't really play anymore.

I ain't mad at you Frost. I wish the majority of Hz would at least get on your level. You're not afraid to talk shit (productive shit-talking, the type of shit talking that ends in fights on the field to "prove it").

Dexter-LoM

Knight
3-4 months? Frost, you haven't killed me in well over a year. Not that it matters, I'm not saying you're bad... you always produce a good fight. And I'm like Tony and Alex? Our playstyles are nothing alike... but I don't expect you to know, because like you said, you don't really play anymore.

I ain't mad at you Frost. I wish the majority of Hz would at least get on your level. You're not afraid to talk shit (productive shit-talking, the type of shit talking that ends in fights on the field to "prove it").
it will come like ive said working on a suit, when I get my suit up to par ill msg you guys and "prove it"

Celes

Sorceror
I will fight, as well. It's Celes. I have got a lot to learn as I am primarily new to the game ( less than 6 months)but I am willing to fight 1v1s or any numbers above. Only way to learn is to fight. Can msg me for skype info if need be.

Yaz

Squire
I will fight, as well. It's Celes. I have got a lot to learn as I am primarily new to the game ( less than 6 months)but I am willing to fight 1v1s or any numbers above. Only way to learn is to fight. Can msg me for skype info if need be.

You Should start by trying to kill something that is at your pvp level... In your case it's a Sheep or a Cow

Celes

Sorceror
lol, id fight you anyday 1v1 your not good @ all, sorry - I could run all day on an archer and spam mortal

Celes

Sorceror
I am not Turkish. I am Lebanese. You speak a variation of MY language because you were owned by us for the majority of your existence, my friend. It's why Maltese people look Semitic. We pillaged and plundered YOUR lands. I am glad you have your freedom now, though. After centuries of being owned by another nation it certainly does feel good to finally have won a battle, yes? I know what it's like to have tons of occupation being Lebanese, and all. It's funny you mentioned sheep and cows, though. I heard Maltese people have a certain.... liking for those animals.

On another note, I have already complete my education and could probably purchase you and your family. You continue to go to "school", buddy. We both know Maltese education won't exactly get you too far. Unless, of course, you live on some island out in the middle of nowhere. Oh wait...

We can duel just for fun, I'm not really that wealthy and I never claimed to be the best. However, I will fight. And coming from a person who has played for years, if I even leave a dent or challenge you at all, wouldn't that be kind of pathetic?

I am not looking to bash or pick personal fights, but you have issues. Anyone else who would like to be somewhat civilized and participate in some PvP feel free to msg me. Until then, enjoy your "education", sir.

Yaz

Squire
I have already complete my education and could probably purchase you and your family.

Hm malta is not like your lebanese culture.. People are not bought. You are the one with a strange mentality thinking that... and as for Semitic i think it is the other way round.. lebanese people look like shepherds.

As for maltese education it is very high level..

if I even leave a dent or challenge you at all, wouldn't that be kind of pathetic?

Not at all..

I am not looking to bash or pick personal fights, but you have issues.

Yes i have issues with people that are bullies ...

Celes

Sorceror
I am a bully? You can ask anyone around, I am probably one of the nicest guys ever. You are the one who instigated, tough guy. And how wouldn't it be pathetic considering you compared me to sheep and cow?

You are pretty foolish to not realize the similar physical aspects of the Maltese culture when compared to that of the Lebanese, lol. It's pure FACT. Here.

A century later, Phoenician traders,[41] who used the islands as a stop on their trade routes from the eastern Mediterranean to Cornwall, joined the natives on the island.[42] The Phoenicians inhabited the area now known as Mdina, and its surrounding town of Rabat, which they called Maleth.

Furthermore, the Arabs introduced new irrigation, some fruits and cotton and the Siculo-Arabic language was adopted on the island from Sicily: it would eventually evolve into the Maltese language.[48]

Looks like we helped you out with your very high level of education. :eek:

Anyway, you should relax a little bit. You are always running around like a rampant 12 year old spewing insults that are generally unwarranted. To each his own, I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malta#cite_note-47

Celes

Sorceror
What do you mean? You mean the guy that stole Lukin's items? Where's the morality in that? The guy that was asking me to "borrow" my orny to use his dyed alchemist bauble to scam people? Where's the nice guy morality in that?

mmp

Sorceror
[quote="xva, post: 3924820, member: 109823]The guy that was asking me to "borrow" my orny to use his dyed alchemist bauble to scam people? Where's the nice guy morality in that?[/quote]
who the hxxx is that? name it so the public can avoid trading/buying from him/her/it ( it would prefer the term it as a normal human will not do this)

Celes

Sorceror
I didn't do exactly what you did, but okay. I didn't steal from a guildy but it's apparent you will never understand.