UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Provocation Guide

junxie

Sorceror
Re: Provocation Guide

Tried overseers yesterday with 53.1, not a single gain, is it too low? I also tried doing bulls on 2 fence sides in jhelom farms, didnt gain there either...anyone got an idea what could be wrong? Music is 100.

Hawken

Wanderer

How long did you try the overseers? I GM'd provocation this way about 2 months ago and it worked great. However there were times I thought it wasn't working because I would go a long time without a gain. Set up a macro and let it run and be patient, it should work.

HaggenDaze

Wanderer

Pls try to raise provocation to 60.x. Then the overseers could work very well, 60~110 in several hrs.

Xyle

Wanderer

If you guys would of searched the forum, i posted the overseer trick along time ago, it also worked training archery at that time using 100% phisical bow, may not anymore just wanted to add my 2 cents

i prefer training provo on corposers, find place in valor or haven where tthey are near each other and set makro :D, i dont know to what skill it will make me, but i have fast gains from 50 :D

payonk

Sorceror

overseers are good place to train discordance too. do everything like in provo,and they will stay in 1 place :p disco too gm in a while :p (disco dont have a 10sec delay to use)

Oberon610

Wanderer

at what skill level can you start training on RC? im at 100 trying to hit 115 and i dont seem to be gaining at all

kayo_michael

Wanderer

I'm at 105 right now after macroing Exo-overseers. I read that yomotsu warriors can take it to 115, but I have no gains after hours of trying.

Are there any tips?

Oberon610

Wanderer

hickman48;418005 said:
if you can get to like 105 then find some paragons you can go to 120

this is not true. at 113.6 i found two exodus overseer paragons and have no chance of provoking. maybe another paragon creature will work at 105

kayo_michael

Wanderer

Oberon610;422380 said:
this is not true. at 113.6 i found two exodus overseer paragons and have no chance of provoking. maybe another paragon creature will work at 105

I know the 2 paragons you mention. I saw them earlier today as well. No chance of provoking.

Have you tried a paragon against a normal overseer? you should be able to provoke them together.

kayo_michael

Wanderer

Just to updateon the Exodus Overseer paragon.

I macroed overnight and It took me from 106.3 to 115.0. I need to get 120PS now.

kayo_michael

Wanderer

Exodus Overseer (Normal) VS Exodus Overseer (Paragon) took me to 120 just now.

narualuka

Wanderer

Mr.Smits;189281 said:
I started Provo at 50 and was 110 provo in one night of watching T.V.
How you ask? Exodus Overseers near Honor Shrine in Ilsh.
Goto Honor, head north in the cave, you'll see enslaved gargoyals.
Grab 2 of the overseers, drag them east past the savage camp, and north to the garden area north of the ridgeback spawn area. (You'll see what I'm talking about if you head north) There will be a small platform you can teleport onto in the middle of the lake with a garg statue on the top.
Since the overseers are non magical, and imune to physical damage, they will never kill eachother. :D You can safely provoke all night long and never have to worry about a death^^

If you can seem to find the spot, ask me in game, i'll be happy to show you where its at.

Von - Demise

Where exactly? i cant seem to find this on the map :[

-edit-

I found where i need'd to go. but i see no overseers by the gargs or in that little camp where i assume they'd be. where are they?