UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 78 - 10/13/2007

Mark

Knight
Publish 78 - 10/13/2007

• You can no longer cast gate travel to or from public moongates.
  • Plant system updated.
  • BOD system updated.
  • Account system updated.
  • Few miscellaneous fixes.
  • Several items are securable now (board games, etc).
  • Command system updated.

Many of these changes are internal changes that do not affect gameplay. Account and command systems were optimized for speed and efficiency. The BOD update is primarily code cleanup, but fixes a few inconsistencies with BOD creation and rewards. The plant system adds a few new features, but some haven't been made available yet (bonsai seeds for example).

The crash issue on Sunday was caused by an issue with the BOD system giving out blank BODs. This has been fixed.

MarcusO

Sorceror
Re: Update - 10/13/2007

Mark;1568403 said:
  • BOD system updated.

The BOD update is primarily code cleanup, but fixes a few inconsistencies with BOD creation and rewards.

Can you release the New BOD Rewards list on the UOG Page under Downloads (or somewhere else)? The reason I ask is that I completed a 20 Ex Plate Bronze BOD set last night, and it gave 205921 gold and a +30 ASH. Previously, it used to give +60 ASH (and that's what documentation says). Thoughts?

Mark

Knight

MarcusO;1568410 said:
Can you release the New BOD Rewards list on the UOG Page under Downloads (or somewhere else)? The reason I ask is that I completed a 20 Ex Plate Bronze BOD set last night, and it gave 205921 gold and a +30 ASH. Previously, it used to give +60 ASH (and that's what documentation says). Thoughts?

It looks like it'll have to be a slightly higher material now to hit the +60 hammer. The new system is much more accurate than the previous one. There are also more BOD types now.

JamesD

Wanderer

You added large weapon bods... Those weren't worth doing on OSI, are they worth doing here? They were like a DC or Shadow reward! :(

But thank you for the changes!

MarcusO

Sorceror

Mark;1568418 said:
It looks like it'll have to be a slightly higher material now to hit the +60 hammer. The new system is much more accurate than the previous one. There are also more BOD types now.

Thanks...but it would still be nice to have a new (accurate) table for rewards in order to set the economy. If you email me Rewards.cs I can try to hash it out (it's a long-assed messy script!) and send you back a table to post.

Phooey

Knight

Mark;1568403 said:
You can no longer cast gate travel to or from public moongates.
Does this mean directly on the moongates or just in the general vicinity?

MarcusO

Sorceror

Zippy;1568737 said:
Uh, what?

BODs are a serious part of the UOG economy. All we've gotten is something about "more accurate" and the inclusion of crappy low level weapon BODs from newer releases of UO. I thought UOG incorporated the "BEST" from UO. No one wanted low level armor BODs. Jeez...fix fishing if you want to do something good.

So the question on everyone's mind is: Did these changes NERF BODs? I paid a lot of money for some small BODs recently that did not give the previously advertized reward (er...I got screwed). Rewards appear to have been nerfed a bit. So we are asking for a new table....more details.