UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ryan

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Has anyone heard from him? Some people mentioned a few weeks ago that he is in the hospital. Is that true? I know everyone can get busy IRL, but common.. we hardly hear from the shard owner anymore. What's going on ...?

Divide By Zero

Traveler
It matters because this community depends on the owner to make decisions. This isn't EA/OSI. Even WoW players hear from the lead designers often.

I have heard he was in the hospital, and I also heard that he was out if the country on business. Not sure what's true at this point.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
Ryan also said that this was like turning an aircraft carrier. That it has to be planned and will take time. As Jim pointed out in another thread, the new faction bases are in. Be patient.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
How does the Gms interfere with pvp and factions to a such an extent that nobody wanna play anymore ... ?
I walked by to check on my vendor spammer and I see 4+ TB on right now. That coupled with the fact that SL had Brit not too long ago makes me believe that people are factioning and enjoying it.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
what does it matter?

If you have to ask that question, you shouldn't even be reading this thread or playing this shard.

It matters because this community depends on the owner to make decisions. This isn't EA/OSI. Even WoW players hear from the lead designers often.

I have heard he was in the hospital, and I also heard that he was out if the country on business. Not sure what's true at this point.

Exactly my point. This community needs to be run by a dedicated owner.... without an owner being dedicated for whatever reason.. people have and will continue to quit this shard and go else where...

If he is in the hospital - than I hope he gets well soon. Does no staff member have his number?? If he is not in the hospital - cant we get a status update with whats going on? I think we deserve at least that. It is like this every year it seems now.

Who knows Ryan comes back for 2 days kicks gms out who actually wanted to make this shard better then gives someone who scamed people on hybrid and also got banned for cheating and a couple of other offenses.. Then Ryan say hes going to do a lot of changes with factions and some other updates... then he goes mia for 2 months like always. Now the gms on the shard interfear with pvp and factions.. I cant seem to get a hold of anyone who cares.. This shard has gone far down hill in the last 3 months and its getting very annoying as of late my guild members dont even want to faction anymore becuase of gm abuse of powers.. Its getting old they just cater to one guild and say fuck everyone else...

Agreeeed.

Shini

Page
Moving our faction vendors outside base when we are 1 hour away from capping sigils just to let our guards roam freely and escape then they rush in and steal them.. So we spend 7 hours guarding just to have some prick gm who sucks holy or mickey someone in minax dick and fuck our shit up... thanks hybrid

I can understand how someone can be pissed off about guarding the sigs for 7 hours for nothing due to a sudden ''intervention''
They should have probably just gave you a warning for the next time.

But faction guards aren't meant to be trapped and used for turreting , i remember back in the days the gms used to delete them all the time on a daily basis.

In my opinion hiding behind 20 guards to hold the sigils for many hours is boring and it really doesn't promote PVP (most people seem to not care about the sigs they just want to fight)
Killing all these guards 1 by 1 is a painfull process and a most importantly a big waste of time , the last time that i saw TBs hiding behind some trapped F guards i just logged off.

There's nothing exciting about killing a bunch of NPCs for around an hour just to open a fight that last 5 minutes maximum.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Moving our faction vendors outside base when we are 1 hour away from capping sigils just to let our guards roam freely and escape then they rush in and steal them.. So we spend 7 hours guarding just to have some prick gm who sucks holy or mickey someone in minax dick and fuck our shit up... thanks hybrid

If trapping faction guards was deemed 'illegal' by staff by using resource vendors to trap them in with -

They should make the guards be able to walk over those vendors regardless if they have full stamina or not. To be honest - I don't think any staff member like ryan, mark, tessa suzy or lynn ever stated in writing that it was deemed illegal and was not allowed to be done......

Last time I checked gms aren't allowed to mess with factions, guess that changed when mark left? Sadly, this is the kind of stuff that happens when you don't have a leader/boss/supervisor around making sure everyone is doing their job correctly, just like in real life.. Some people just can't handle doing the right thing when people put trust in them.

hey how about all you pussies quit factions and make order chaos guilds and play the fucking game you have a whole fucking online world to use make some of it instead of bitching at the staff

maybe ryan decided that your all boring as fuck as players and need this time to become creative

so stop bitching and make something happen you can all log in got mills mad stock plenty of items you dont even need your gold because all of you have everything you need so go do something different instead of the same shit over and over again fuck

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I second his ^ opinion. I don't play UO to pretend I'm awesome on the forums, or show off my PW (blah blah), or to bank sit. No, I play UO cuz if I wanna go fishing, I can, and its just as boring as in real life. Wanna mine, use my blacksmith I can. I've got several 7x characters, all for different reasons and moods. Not a SINGLE one of them am I very good at pvp with. Don't get me wrong, I love getting attacked and fighting, even if I think I'm going to lose, its part of UO. So while you people want to sit and bitch and whine about something someone has given you for free, I'm going to log in and enjoy UO. pussies

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Well how about you make your own server and show them how its done then? I mean if you're ideals are so much better and all

Uomvp

Knight
You're suppose to have fun with playing that's why IT'S A GAME. It is a distraction from reality and to let loose a little bit. You guys keep denying that you don't take this game serious and live for it but your statements just prove otherwise.