UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ryan

Silly Santa

Sorceror
This is what happens when there is 0 supervision. Is there gm corruption idk depends on your definition I guess. Do gm's tell their buddies about shit when the rest of the shard isn't aware? YES perfect example. A friend of mine and well known player on hybrid (no I will not say who. If they want they can say it was them) was told during the Halloween shit about the pumpkins after they were picked from the ground. He was told "I guess it just sucks you don't know a gm. We've been doing this for days". The return of brit dana handout. Certain people were aware of where to be and around what time and they got them.

Sad but true...... ---^ does not surprise me that it happened.

Uomvp

Knight
Mickey I agree 100% about the not being fucked with when pvping. That is ridiculous and Ryan did make some serious errors on the people he hired (in my opinion). It was a bit skewed that 90% of the gm's n counselors come from the same guild but it is what it is. Can't do shit about it and I doubt anyone will.

Truth is it comes down to 1 simple the thing:

When the time comes will you do the right thing? (Talking about gm's and counselors- I personally don't care what guild you're in)
Can you be objective and jail your buddie/guildie? If you catch them doing something against the rules can you say "sorry dude but your in jail for a day or w/e." Base the punishment off the crime instead of just giving warnings or turn your head.

Halloween was a mess. People were keeping shit to themselves and fucking the server, farming MASS presents and people were ignoring pages about it. Sadly I kind of expect Christmas to be the same. Very high chance Guild mates will have a say into what goes into those presents. Easiest solution would be no Santa this year but that won't happen.

To the Gm's and Counselors I'm not going to bash you and say shit. Only thing I'm going to say is DO THE RIGHT THING! Don't pick on people and give people favoritism or you will lose your most loyal people to the shard.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
You know - all of the people that went back to college people that will be in winter break soon - when they come back and see all the umm "BS" that's been going on... a lot of those returning players could be tempted to call quits on this shard like tons of others that have.

Suzy - If you see this.. can you look into some of these accusations and issues in Ryans absence? Maybe I am wrong.. but I think you have the most credibility and seniority over most of the staff that is around now.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That entire story is a lie. I killed heavy smokers alt then him and technick came and ganked me while I was afk taking a piss. I came back on an alt with some random and killed them both. I was never made invul my character stayed dead the entire time.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
BTW heavy who the fuck are you to say anything about staff corruption. Your castle and everything you own on UO was taken from you because of your staff corruption.

That entire story is a lie. I killed heavy smokers alt then him and technick came and ganked me while I was afk taking a piss. I came back on an alt with some random and killed them both. I was never made invul my character stayed dead the entire time.
His post is a total lie which proves he is trying to take up for the staff member proving they are friends, and if i have to expose his name to get the truth out so be it.. Mickey you're a piece of shit and always will be, keep lying in every post you make.. I'll simply have Francis pull up the logs and show you that your a lying sack of shit, and that you were turned invulnerable so you couldn't be killed while you loot, then 4-5 dragons spawned on top of me for complaining about it. Get a life, lying on a video game lolol

BTW heavy who the fuck are you to say anything about staff corruption. Your castle and everything you own on UO was taken from you because of your staff corruption.

Staff corruption? Yeah, thats exactly what it was... get your facts straight you 32 year old virgin forum warrior, you do nothing but stalk the forums day in and day out, watching my every post.. but to clear things up, it wasn't from staff corruption... You forgot I played here for 8 years, if you can't get rich in 8 years thats bad... Oh wait you don't have a job, you don't know about working for shit.

Here I will clear it up for you of why my shit was taken, because I quit and went to marks server.

Ryan RunUO Founder
I figured based on your advertising post for Mark's server that you had quit or something so I moved it to imbus to save it.

You're a good dude and I know that you have played here forever, I havent done anything mean to you or talked shit about you. I was only trying to protect your stuff. If I was going to delete your shit, I would have deleted your entire account man. You know better than all that... I wouldn't just delete a castle. Sorry you're pissed but it wasn't an ill will thing, I just was trying to save your shit. I should have sent you a forum PM.

So keep talking shit about things you don't know shit about "everything", it's getting beyond old seeing you reply to every post I make.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Staff corruption? Yeah, thats exactly what it was... get your facts straight you 32 year old virgin forum warrior, you do nothing but stalk the forums day in and day out, watching my every post.. but to clear things up, it wasn't from staff corruption... You forgot I played here for 8 years, if you can't get rich in 8 years thats bad... Oh wait you don't have a job, you don't know about working for shit.

Here I will clear it up for you of why my shit was taken, because I quit and went to marks server.

Ryan RunUO Founder
I figured based on your advertising post for Mark's server that you had quit or something so I moved it to imbus to save it.

You're a good dude and I know that you have played here forever, I havent done anything mean to you or talked shit about you. I was only trying to protect your stuff. If I was going to delete your shit, I would have deleted your entire account man. You know better than all that... I wouldn't just delete a castle. Sorry you're pissed but it wasn't an ill will thing, I just was trying to save your shit. I should have sent you a forum PM.

So keep talking shit about things you don't know shit about "everything", it's getting beyond old seeing you reply to every post I make.

Wait, so why would Ryan just move your shit for no reason? That makes absolutely no sense. You had shit in your castle your made on your GM character which is why he moved your castle. But I think that is hilarious you are comparing to working in real life to a video game. That is just more proof you live at home with your parents and don't have a job. Get a life you fucking nerd, how old are you gonna be when your parents finally kick you out and force you to get a job dude?

Uomvp

Knight
You guys should just blow each other and get it over with or just make a forum section for Mickey vs. Heavy.

Topics:
Who lives in who's basement.
Do you have a job or live on the forums.
Are you a nerd or a pretend to be cool guy.
Who killed who 1v1 vs. who called in there friends to finish the job.

Seriously shut the fuck up already. Good god you both keep saying I'm done with this clown but persist with these insults?

Uh... how about quit being a bitch and see who started first? He trolls me in every thread I post in, I swear he has an obsession with me

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I know people love to make things up about staff, they did this or that, I've personally experienced the lies/misconception, but it's disheartening to see it happening this frequently. =(

It is disheartnening, but can you blame it for happening? Most senior staff are no longer around and there is hardly anyone (that has credibility) to monitor what the junior staff does. Its serious shit. When things like this happen - it makes people want to shard hop. At this point - I think a public statement should be made on the forums addressing the community in regard to all of the recent accusations of staff abusing their powers. If those staff that are abusing their powers are not going to be held liable.. well.. :rolleyes:

This is what happens when there is 0 supervision. Is there gm corruption idk depends on your definition I guess. Do gm's tell their buddies about shit when the rest of the shard isn't aware? YES perfect example. A friend of mine and well known player on hybrid (no I will not say who. If they want they can say it was them) was told during the Halloween shit about the pumpkins after they were picked from the ground. He was told "I guess it just sucks you don't know a gm. We've been doing this for days". The return of brit dana handout. Certain people were aware of where to be and around what time and they got them.

I'm not going to pin point areas of corruption and manipulation because I didn't see them and well lets face it guys 85% of the server is full of shit and a bunch of liars. I will only say that in 7 years of being on hybrid I've NEVER seen soo many special hue handouts given out at random times without Ryan's go ahead. No one was reprimanded for mass farming of the Halloween items to get the monk shroud. Multiple people were watching and yet no one cared. Back in the day it didn't matter if you were best buddies with any of the Gm's or counselors. If you got caught you paid for it just like anyone else. The doing shit for your buddies will only continue to either shrink the shared till people quit or make them want to go to Forever.

They made the rules VERY VERY clear and if they want to start fucking with shit people are going to leave plain and simple. I'd say try/beg all the old gm's to return and basically get on your knees and beg Mark to come back. Ryan is the leader but in his absents he would expect that his staff would live up to the expectation that the shard deserves.

At the end of the day it's just a game that we don't pay to play. If you are about to have a heart attack because you find that it's unfair well get a shrink and start therapy sessions. If you don't like how shit is going then leave and when Ryan returns come back if you choose too.

I heard the samething bout the Pumpkins... IP/HOLY camping it before anyone else knew bout it...

HOHOHOHOHORACE

Wanderer
In my many years of playing freeshards/staffing etc, I've never seen such unprofessional staff even on servers with 10 avg playerbase "I've played them all".. The staff that have abused their powers are now being promoted even after all of this heated debate. Congratulations, and I highly doubt I'll be playing this server any longer until Ryan is back to fix this issue. Obviously the current "top dogs" are only going to reward staff for bad actions, just remember... Anyone can host 20 events a day, that doesn't make it right to go around fucking with people and helping your gay lovers out.

why not record the abuse and put it on youtube?