UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ryan

Shouldn't have to record the abuse, the admins should be aware of everything that is going on instead of turning a blind eye to it.. It's only hurting the server more and more each day. There are logs for a reason, Francis can go back and view all of the logs and see that my whole story is completely 100% legit, instead of pretending it never happen.. Yet the staff members that are fucking with people are being promoted left and right. It's not worth my time to play, but I'll expose the truth every chance I get.

Shini

Page
why not record the abuse and put it on youtube?

In around 8 years of playing this game i've recorded and send countless videos to different staff members of blatant cheaters and also GM Abuse.
I've never seen any action been taken to this day.

it's just a waste of time.

In around 8 years of playing this game i've recorded and send countless videos to different staff members of blatant cheaters and also GM Abuse.
I've never seen any action been taken to this day.

it's just a waste of time.
In my years of playing I've seen over 20+ staff on hybrid gone from cheating, so that's false information.

Shini

Page
In my years of playing I've seen over 20+ staff on hybrid gone from cheating,

Me too , and when that happened this was about different cases it was never related to the evidences that i had ... that should not take years and 400 complaint from
different players to actually start taking action.

Some Solid Proofs is all that should be needed.

Me too , and when that happened this was about different cases it was never related to the evidences that i had ... that should not take years and 400 complaint from
different players to actually start taking action.

Some Solid Proofs is all that should be needed.
Fair enough, every instance of abuse should be looked in to and appropriate action taken. Who is in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly these days, because I'm not seeing any evidence of it... It's not very hard to look at logs and tell what the hell people are doing with their time.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
I think a Shard wide wipe would be great! Granted, im not the one with millions upon millions upon millions of gold in items, gold, housing etc. I just think it would be nice to run through brit and not get blinded by the mass rainbow that is "Brit". Honestly, it will never happen and im content with that. I would just like to see people out doing stuff besides complaining/trolling on the forums. Hopefully Ryan will be back soon. I hope he is doing well or at the very least gets better soon. And of course fix some of the corruption. I've Seen it happen but it has never happened to me personally. This shard can go either way at this point and i, personally, will keep trying to make it go uphill as i have been.

why not record the abuse and put it on youtube?
That also hurts the server, the mission here is not to hurt the server, but to better it so we can continue to play the server most of us have enjoyed for a long time without being worried about whats going to happen next.
People can hate me for whatever reason, but I've always wanted to see this server excel, and it just isn't happening anymore.

I've never seen a successful business/game/etc with no boss/leaders.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
Perhaps instead of posting the videos they should pm'd directly to Francis or Suzy or Ryan or someone of power in general. That way it can be delt with as quickly as possbile without getting bad advertising for the shard. I must admit that if someone looks on the forums for a shard such a this and see nothing but complaints the chances of them keeping on looking will be much greater. This truely is a good shard and ive got a lot of memories on it. Honestly, I just wish some of my old friends would return. It's rather lonely now days.

Perhaps instead of posting the videos they should pm'd directly to Francis or Suzy or Ryan or someone of power in general. That way it can be delt with as quickly as possbile without getting bad advertising for the shard. I must admit that if someone looks on the forums for a shard such a this and see nothing but complaints the chances of them keeping on looking will be much greater. This truely is a good shard and ive got a lot of memories on it. Honestly, I just wish some of my old friends would return. It's rather lonely now days.
Sadly, that just doesn't work like it sounds.. Even with all of these complaints, the staff that are being complained about are being promoted daily. There is no leadership on this server without Mark/Ryan/Lynn around, these other guys just do not have enough experience to handle these type of situations.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
Sadly, that just doesn't work like it sounds.. Even with all of these complaints, the staff that are being complained about are being promoted daily. There is no leadership on this server without Mark/Ryan/Lynn around, these other guys just do not have enough experience to handle these type of situations.

Perhaps we should find some of the older vets that still rome the forums and make them Gm's if they are trustworthy. Or maybe make a committee sort of thing that could review some things and forward them to a special source. Sort of a 2-prong review system. Something need to be done about something. Gm's Should be held at a much higher standard of conduct and be both respected and honorable.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
the only person that can drop houses or has dropped houses is ryan. so talk all you want about GMS this and GMS that, its not a gm that dropped your house it was ryan. and he didn't actually straight up delete it, he sent everything in your castle to another facet. cold storage of sorts...

your not the only one that has this happen to either. anyone ever wonder what happened to mookies mountain raffle winning house up north of docks? thats gone too.. the 2 side by side custom keeps by xroad/compassion shrine area? gone .. he freed up like 70+ house plots within the span of one night. most of the houses were from people that had been inactive for over 2 years or people with illegal items in their houses.

its funny you talk of "gm abuses" and all this lack of oversight when you yourself were a gm and as a gm you created items yourself and your castle was filled with questionable things..

just because your not staff anymore you don't need to be bitter about it.

play or don't play. move on and just get over it.

Perhaps we should find some of the older vets that still rome the forums and make them Gm's if they are trustworthy. Or maybe make a committee sort of thing that could review some things and forward them to a special source. Sort of a 2-prong review system. Something need to be done about something. Gm's Should be held at a much higher standard of conduct and be both respected and honorable.
Well, i'll tell you what the problem is here.. It doesn't matter who you hire, it's very hard to find someone trustworthy enough because there is no one high up that takes this server serious anymore, which is sad to see. No one puts in any effort to take charge of whats going on, and keep an eye of the activity that takes place in the staffing world. There has to be a drastic change quickly to save this server.

Like I said before, some people may be happy and glad, but I highly doubt I'll be logging in anymore until these issues are resolved.

Well, i'll tell you what the problem is here.. It doesn't matter who you hire, it's very hard to find someone trustworthy enough because there is no one high up that takes this server serious anymore, which is sad to see. No one puts in any effort to take charge of whats going on, and keep an eye of the activity that takes place in the staffing world. There has to be a drastic change quickly to save this server.

Like I said before, some people may be happy and glad, but I highly doubt I'll be logging in anymore until these issues are resolved.
what specifically are you talking about??? staff now is way better....

old staff was the most corrupt i ever seen on any uo shard...and i been around.

the only person that can drop houses or has dropped houses is ryan. so talk all you want about GMS this and GMS that, its not a gm that dropped your house it was ryan. and he didn't actually straight up delete it, he sent everything in your castle to another facet. cold storage of sorts...

your not the only one that has this happen to either. anyone ever wonder what happened to mookies mountain raffle winning house up north of docks? thats gone too.. the 2 side by side custom keeps by xroad/compassion shrine area? gone .. he freed up like 70+ house plots within the span of one night. most of the houses were from people that had been inactive for over 2 years or people with illegal items in their houses.

its funny you talk of "gm abuses" and all this lack of oversight when you yourself was a gm and as a gm you created items yourself and your castle was filled with questionable things..

just because your not staff anymore you don't need to be bitter about it.

play or don't play. move on and just get over it.
Can you please read through these posts before you make stupid comments? This isn't about a house? This is about someone making people invul while I'm trying to pvp, spawning dragons on top of me, etc.. you can claim I added items, or whatever you want but there is no proof that it ever happen. I've played here for 8 years, everything in my castle was legit and I'm really on the fence about even caring about getting it back, this server has nothing to offer as of now.

And if you read through the posts, I posted ryans convo with me saying he took it to save it from falling because I quit and didn't want me to lose all of my items. Take the time to read before you start being a prick.

HOHOHOHOHORACE

Wanderer
That also hurts the server, the mission here is not to hurt the server, but to better it so we can continue to play the server most of us have enjoyed for a long time without being worried about whats going to happen next.

Well, i'm sure the billion posts about this subject aren't helping either.
Better to settle it once and for all and move on.

Captain Picard

Account Terminated
Heavy i have been nothing but nice to you sir... seeing that we have both been playing here a number of years......theres literly only 2 segments of people i see giving me and the current staff grief some tbs and you ... thats it man so chill out !

I want to know that I'm not being fucked with when me and friends are out for a nice session of PVP, why did you know where everything I had was and on each character? Why are you snooping through my accounts?

Also I never once mentioned your name in these thread posts, so what made you think I was talking about you? I've never said anything negative about "Picard" in general.

I want to know that I'm not being fucked with when me and friends are out for a nice session of PVP, why did you know where everything I had was and on each character? Why are you snooping through my accounts?
wow you are such a hypocrite....

the old staff (aka YOU) have been snooping my shit for years...now its finally stopped for a while and I read this LOL TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARRRRD

I put my rares in my bank in a certain way so I know if losers like you have been snooping....and guess what, nothing has been moved in my bank since the great purge...

thanks ryan and icky!!

wow you are such a hypocrite....

the old staff (aka YOU) have been snooping my shit for years...now its finally stopped for a while and I read this LOL TRAIN CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARRRRD

I put my rares in my bank in a certain way so I know if losers like you have been snooping....and guess what, nothing has been moved in my bank since the great purge...

thanks ryan and icky!!

Trolling? It's funny because if I was posting in this thread with a new name people would actually take me serious, but the people I have destroyed for years on this server just can't put the times I've embarrassed them behind.