UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ryan

toronto_matt

Sorceror
what specifically are you talking about??? staff now is way better....

old staff was the most corrupt i ever seen on any uo shard...and i been around.

lynn would ban people just for talking back to her.

both her and tessa would treat the population like little kids they had to babysit and look after or something. it was kinda fucked up..

mark was a good guy but the only reason he left was because of money, he created his own server to cash in on donations just like most shard owners do.

ive had my beefs with some staff as of late myself but compared to how things used to be, were in alot better shape. you don't see gms creating fortresses of pixels for themselves like they used to. ya some of the newer gms mess about, run around a bit, talk more openly to players (god forbid) its just a different culture now.

you don't see gms creating fortresses of pixels for themselves like they used to.

nope just 1000 new handouts in less than a month that the staff gave their friends, and told them where locations of "events" were which was mentioned in previous threads?

You guys really make me laugh, yeah we are so much better than we use to be.. the population has dropped down to about 50 real players online, we're at an all time high guys. Oh, theres more than 50 players online? They must be in DUNGEONS!

10 people sign up for capture the flags, we have a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

nope just 1000 new handouts in less than a month that the staff gave their friends, and told them where locations of "events" were which was mentioned in previous threads?

You guys really make me laugh, yeah we are so much better than we use to be.. the population has dropped down to about 50 real players online, we're at an all time high guys. Oh, theres more than 50 players online? They must be in DUNGEONS!

10 people sign up for capture the flags, we have a serious issue that needs to be addressed.
i dont really see any issues, i think its all in your head.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Funny how Heavy Smoker who was the most corrupt gm ever on this server is complaining about corruption its fucking ridiculous. He says all the gms are corrupt and doing all this horrible shit, but when someone calls him out on all the bull shit he did as a gm its all "speculations." Get outta here with that bull shit.

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
okay "fucking old fags" made me giggle, but seriously pm me names I assure u I can do more than dance. Thanks!