UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

Thunder

Page
Scavenger Hunt 2012!!

I have been hinting around about a big event coming up soon and its time i let you know what it is. i will be hosting a shard wide scavenger hunt for the month of October. i will be hiding 50 books around the shard for players to find. they will be hidden in towns, some in dungeons, some as loot drops on mobs, maybe even a few hidden in locked treasure chests in the dungeons. the books are hued electric blue and will have a number inside, that number will correspond with a numbered prize in the prize area i have set up. the books will be blessed (sorry thieves) and you will need to page a GM to claim your prize.

the event will run for the whole month of October, i will set out a few books each week and the final books the last week for Halloween. there is a total of 50 prizes, so plenty of chances to win. i will be opening an orange gate at East Brit Bank at various times for you to view the prizes. there are prizes for all play-styles included so dont feel like i left anyone out.

if anyone has any questions about the event please fell free to ask here or find me in irc channel.

all prizes must be claimed before the end of November!!!!!

GM Thunder

FacePump

Knight
Have the town cryer's mention this.. i had no clue until i stumbled onto this page..

but cool and thanks ;)

Thunder

Page
ok due to Ryan giving out pw books recently i rehued my scavenger books to electric blue.

if you want to view the prizes go to East Brit Bank and go in the orange gate!