UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

Uomvp

Knight
i heard they put up a gate to see the prizes? i miss it; so what kind of prizes are we looking at? i heard a kasa is there.

Thunder

Page
i heard they put up a gate to see the prizes? i miss it; so what kind of prizes are we looking at? i heard a kasa is there.
yes periodically i put up an orange gate at East Brit Bank so you can view the prizes and yes there is a kasa

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Thanks you for the event.
When the event is undergoing, is it possible to have the town cryer to announce how many books are still out there? So, the late comers can know how many are still out there for the week.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I have a question.... are only tamers going to be able to have the nightmare? How is that gonna work? Just curious. It all looks very interesting!

Thunder

Page
yes you will need to have a tamer char to control the mare. with 20 chars available to everyone im sure everyone can find room to have a tamer

Thunder

Page
it is the pure mare. the reason for the yellow health bar is so that it wont attack people when they come in to see the prizes. i will change that when someone claims it as a prize and then xfer it to them.