UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

Thunder

Page
time is running out to claim prizes. all prizes must be claimed by the end of the month or they get deleted.

still 7 prizes unclaimed

Thunder

Page
the end of the month is friday, all leftover prizes must be claimed by then. after friday any prizes not claimed gets deleted and you will not be able to claim them...no exceptions!

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
the end of the month is friday, all leftover prizes must be claimed by then. after friday any prizes not claimed gets deleted and you will not be able to claim them...no exceptions!

I am guessing people don't believe you that you won't delete the books after the end of the month. I feel sorry for whomever is holding onto their book hoping they're going to be rare.

I mean come on guys we can delete them without needing to see them...don't wait, hurry up and claim your prize today...and warning to everyone who wants to buy these books as a rare, well don't. They will be deleted.

Code Blue

Knight
I am guessing people don't believe you that you won't delete the books after the end of the month. I feel sorry for whomever is holding onto their book hoping they're going to be rare.

I mean come on guys we can delete them without needing to see them...don't wait, hurry up and claim your prize today...and warning to everyone who wants to buy these books as a rare, well don't. They will be deleted.

10mil pooped so far!

If the prizes arent claimed give them to random people... or give them to Folken he will use his Gold Pooper and give them away!

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
If the prizes arent claimed give them to random people... or give them to Folken he will use his Gold Pooper and give them away!

No such thing. What we will do most likely is pull Folken into jail and tie him to a chair. Then we will slowly delete all the unclaimed prizes in front of his eyes slowly with trash can barrel of doom. Then proceed by filling his backpack with thousands of spoons, knives, forks and goblets (We are GM's so we can place more than 125 items in his pack if we wanted to).

Then take all his regs, clothes, rune books or anything else he owns, stuff it in his bank and then drop him off in the middle of nowhere, where there are no monsters near by and where no player ever goes. Turn off his help stuck option for the day and allow him to sit there forever...waiting for someone to kill him or for him to single handily drop every single fork, knife, spoon, and goblet out of his pack so he is no longer overweight and can make the naked walk of shame back to town...

wait, what were we talking about?

Oh yes, please claim all your prizes by the end of the month, otherwise Folken gets it!

:p

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
No such thing. What we will do most likely is pull Folken into jail and tie him to a chair. Then we will slowly delete all the unclaimed prizes in front of his eyes slowly with trash can barrel of doom. Then proceed by filling his backpack with thousands of spoons, knives, forks and goblets (We are GM's so we can place more than 125 items in his pack if we wanted to).

Then take all his regs, clothes, rune books or anything else he owns, stuff it in his bank and then drop him off in the middle of nowhere, where there are no monsters near by and where no player ever goes. Turn off his help stuck option for the day and allow him to sit there forever...waiting for someone to kill him or for him to single handily drop every single fork, knife, spoon, and goblet out of his pack so he is no longer overweight and can make the naked walk of shame back to town...

wait, what were we talking about?

Oh yes, please claim all your prizes by the end of the month, otherwise Folken gets it!

:p

DO WHAT U SAY

Thunder

Page
ALL UNCLAIMED PRIZES HAVE BEEN DELETED!!

3 books are still out. anyone that has one needs to turn it in now before i find them with it.