UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

sssuuu

Knight
There are events gates that you can go into that shows you all the possible prizes, so its not like its a secret of what was given away and what is still around.

No real reason to post what you got unless its was a mare with a jet pack and shots lightning bolts out of its arse!

*Rides away on an emu*

u0870902

Sorceror
Theres a variety of prizes, depending on the book you find. It will have a number corrisponding to the prize.

Top prizes are a Kasa titles GM THunders Scavanger Hunt 2012, 5 yards PW cloth, 5m check.

Other prizes further down the line are like ethy mounts, 1m check, skill/stat ball down to 100k check.

Thunder

Page
i am hoping to be able to set more books out this coming weekend so that more people can be on. i havent decided on a time of day yet but ill make announcements when i do and when i set them out

Fides

Sorceror
Thunder. You guys should add books to del and add higher tier undead to the city! THAT would be worth the trouble!

sssuuu

Knight
lol, add 20 balrons in the bank and let people try to get through all those skeletons and liches just to get to the mass of balrons muahah!

*Rides away on an emu*