UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

sssuuu

Knight
Moar! I demand moar books haha, only one more week left for the books and big prizes?

*Rides away on an emu*

Uomvp

Knight
woot. this weekend is going to be a shitfest with everyone looking for the books. mostly just top prizes left! i bet pw and kasa are on halloween!

Thunder

Page
here is a list of all the books that i have placed out over the past few weeks. most prizes for those books have been claimed so beware of 'fake' numbers of books......

50-claimed
49-claimed
48-claimed
47-not claimed
46-not claimed
45-claimed
44-not claimed
43-claimed
42-claimed
41-not out
40-claimed
39-claimed
38-claimed
37-claimed
36-claimed
35-not claimed
34-claimed
33-claimed
32-claimed
31-claimed
30-claimed
29-not out
28-claimed
27-claimed
26-claimed
25-claimed
24-claimed
23-claimed
22-claimed
21-claimed
20-claimed
19-claimed
18-claimed
17-claimed
16-claimed
15-claimed
14-claimed
13-not out
12-claimed
11-claimed
10-not claimed
9-claimed
8-claimed
7-not out
6-claimed
5-not out
4-not out
3-not out
2-not out
1-not out

i will probably be setting the final books out on Halloween sometime!

Uomvp

Knight
Hey mr.pillman read the list before you spam that you are selling book number 13...
You might be one of the worst scammers on the server.

Thunder

Page
Event is done!!!!

Congrats to Padmasana for winning the kasa!!

Ty to everyone who participated in the event. i hope you had fun and got to explore the shard a little. :)

remember all prizes must be claimed by the end of November. any prizes not claimed by then wil be deleted!

Uomvp

Knight
So where did you hide the kasa? I couldn't be on for it but i assumed it would be in the blood dungeon on that insane creature.

Thunder

Page
i was on a snowy private island with no houses. Padmasana actually had a rune for it cuz after a few minutes he recalled there and won the kasa

Thunder

Page
here are the remaining books that are unclaimed......

all other prizes HAVE BEEN CLAIMED so beware of scams of people selling the wrong number books to get better prices.

you have until the end of november to claim the prizes, any left after that get deleted. anyone caught trying to keep a book will be jailed when the book is found in their possession after november and i will be looking for them.

yayo05

Sorceror
Yea thanks Thunder, was a fun event.... :) glad that so many people enjoyed it. (from what I heard anyways!) Thanks for the time and effort :)