UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Sorry, I won't enjoy it as I won't take part in it. Instead, just like before, I may congratulate those who gets the prize.

I would not suggest ANYMORE on your event if you refuse to listen for the future event refinement. PERIOD.

Thunder

Page
as it is my event i see no need for 'refinements'

if you dont want to participate thats up to you. im tired of being told here,in game and in irc how i should be running my event. if you want to run your own event you can implement your 'refinements' in your event.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Okay... Thunder please don't take this as I'm trying to tell you how to run your event. I'm not. But this was too funny not to share.

First off, let me state that this was probably a drug-induced dream cause I had to take another Tramadol for headaches this morning. I had read this thread right before I went back to bed though so that added to the dream too.

But in the dream I was sitting at the bank, just to sit there (something I never do... if I'm there sitting I'm talking to people) when suddenly in big letters across my screen (as in HUGE letters) I see "RUN!" and in my journal I see the little <GM Thuner>: RUN!

I notice no one else moves, so I don't. But then I see the message "RUN NEVE!" and I take off. Once I stop to figure out what is going on, I see one of the Scavenger Books in my backpack but when I open it to read it I realize that I'm the "mob" it's been placed on.

Anyway, yah so it was funnier when I was dreaming it... :D Maybe in the future there can be a "Running Man" game where people have to kill other players to find an item.... hehe

Okay... Thunder please don't take this as I'm trying to tell you how to run your event. I'm not. But this was too funny not to share.

First off, let me state that this was probably a drug-induced dream cause I had to take another Tramadol for headaches this morning. I had read this thread right before I went back to bed though so that added to the dream too.

But in the dream I was sitting at the bank, just to sit there (something I never do... if I'm there sitting I'm talking to people) when suddenly in big letters across my screen (as in HUGE letters) I see "RUN!" and in my journal I see the little <GM Thuner>: RUN!

I notice no one else moves, so I don't. But then I see the message "RUN NEVE!" and I take off. Once I stop to figure out what is going on, I see one of the Scavenger Books in my backpack but when I open it to read it I realize that I'm the "mob" it's been placed on.

Anyway, yah so it was funnier when I was dreaming it... :D Maybe in the future there can be a "Running Man" game where people have to kill other players to find an item.... hehe

lol that sounds great... running man :)

SavvyT

Sorceror

I lol'd.

Soul-Eater

Squire

Dude i totally was thinking about a running man event just the other night, literally like 4 nights ago.. fucking weird bro lolz!

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Everyone needs to STOPPPPPPPPPPPP ... let him run the event how HE sees fit.. its HIS event... when people criticize events like this - how do you think it makes the GM feel? Its stuff like this that makes GM's not want to be GM's and if that happens.. you wont get any events like this anymore people... and honestly - thats bad for the shard as a whole.. so just sit down - be thankful and stop making suggestions as to how the event could "be better" .... its a great event and nothing less than it... so with all due respect - show the guy some respect :mad:

sssuuu

Knight
Hmmm are the new books being released tonight or Monday afternoon once again?

*Rides away on an emu*

kryptic3

Page
sweet, the first book handout i was working days, now the 2nd book handout im working nights! aye aye ayeeeeeeeeeeee

sssuuu

Knight
Well it definitely better than all in one day since all the books would've been found already in the first 5 hours and you would never get a chance lol
Spread out works out better imo.

*Rides away on an emu*

kryptic3

Page
yea spreading them out is a great idea. thunder i wasnt complaining hehe, i work shift work, i miss a lot of things, used to it by now lol. keep up the good work

u0870902

Sorceror
The hell with all the opinionated arse holes, good event and cheers for the effort!

On another note, can anyone remember the easter event 2 years ago when they spawned a champ outside del and there was around 400 players attacking it all at once? That thing dropped some great loot and there was mass PvP at the scene too, that was wicked! At the end of the day people its just luck if your playing at the time of the event or not.

Quick question Thunder, you say late Tuesday night. What time zone are you in?

Thunder

Page
ill put them out between 11pm-midnight Eastern Standard Time.

i will also announce it in game on here and in irc