UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Brenden

Wanderer
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

Lilly Darkk said:
Also, ryan, why dont you have some kind of protection against DOS attacks?

Yeah, why didn't you have your internet condom on?

E

Expunge-hybrid

lol.

DOS attacks are something you typically cant guard against, as there are many different ways to go about it.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Damnit.. Now im going to have to go to my local mall and stand around with my lantern, slowly creeping up to people close enough for me to snoop into their purse and take their gum.

[e sigh

Brenden

Wanderer

Sure you can, just block off every port. But then you really can't access it anymore....

Tay M'real

Sorceror

Fuck those assholes (I don't even play much, but that just ain't cool)

Way to hang in there and keep the best freeshard available!

Well well well........Now I can rest from the addiction that is called "IDOC's".

Ona funny note...my shed out back of my house must have went IDOC last night sometime. This morning the wind finally took it out. Only Loot was a lawnmower and a weedeater.

FoHa

Wanderer

oh of all the days for it to be fuckin rainin out. guess ill take my ass clubbin. oh i love being out drinkin till 4 and goin to work at 5 all hung over mmm tomarrow shall be fun.

Lorthic

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
Ona funny note...my shed out back of my house must have went IDOC last night sometime. This morning the wind finally took it out. Only Loot was a lawnmower and a weedeater.

Lmfao....

Oh, and thanks for the heads up, Ryan. You and the team always do well.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

once again i can rest from my """"hard"""" uo-day .... now ill keep an even better eye on the forums... *giggle*

Bummer man!

I also play on UO Gamers Demise shard. They just got DoS'ed this weekend and have been down. I thought to myself "well lucky for me I also play Hybrid, so I am not out of luck"

Now both are down!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go skateboarding I guess.