UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

Ryan said:
24 - 72 hours.

Go outside and play kids.
uhhh.... there's a problem. first of all, my laptop battery won't last that long. secondly, what would i do outside with my laptop? UOG is down!!!!!

you really should think these things out before you post...

:D

Shamus said:
uhhh.... there's a problem. first of all, my laptop battery won't last that long. secondly, what would i do outside with my laptop? UOG is down!!!!!

you really should think these things out before you post...

:D
Your monkey avatar seems to be thinking about it.

Sammich

Wanderer

wow. again.. well i have waited it out once, and i can do it again. As long as i still have the plot i placed at 3:30

r33n

Knight

well ryan.. did you ever think that if you didn't run such a badass server, then people wouldn't pull these types of shannanigans?

darthjesus said:
the server is still running, its just that your unable to connect, so they may unbond or die, or wander off
Fucking great......bye bye IDOC's.

And Calos....window licker......don't take it personally at house falls. You stole from us first...then we whacked ya:) You should join us......we do them tons and tons.

NASTY_DEVILx said:
wow, the person that will be continuosly trying to log in for 3 days willg et idoc loot
[e cry...cause we placed and you didn't.

PS....Off the IDOC field I was cival with you...so don't test your epeen here. It's my chosen character development.

lordmatt

Sorceror

No way? I looked for him forever. He probably doesn't remember IDOCing with me though. Window Licker, PM me.

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler

Revelations said:
They can revert it to the last save before the crash, I am pretty sure of that.
they can revert to a previous save. however, the server did not crash. a DoS attack floods a server with requests for data packets and causes it to stop sending/recieveing data packets because it is too loaded with requests. this rarely causes the server to crash. the server itself was still running and the world was still alive, just nobody could connect to it. the next worldsave after the DoS attack should have gone as planned.