UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shroud of the avatar

Whos hiding? you guys better get a jump on this game and learn, eventually everyone will come here. give it a shot hit me up on skype gsxrstuntn1 or in sota

I love the log in song, and I've tried to add you on there but thats not your character name obviously. Add me HeavySmoker, I sent you a friend invite on steam

Graphics look amazing compared to what I was expecting. Music is just as annoying as UOs so thats great
And yeah, graphics are great and it's just pre alpha, so I can only imagine how good they will look in the future. If you can find me I'll take you on a tour of my friends island/houses he customized, it's amazing.

rockin that hally mage, bustin heads

Having a church sermon in a church someone has built on here... It's insane, they are actually giving a 30 minute sermon on their own radio station "avatarsradio.com", and giving the speech in game. CRAZY

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-2_14-20-24.png
    upload_2014-11-2_14-20-24.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

Valentino

Sorceror
Having a church sermon in a church someone has built on here... It's insane, they are actually giving a 30 minute sermon on their own radio station "avatarsradio.com", and giving the speech in game. CRAZY

I know I shouldn't be shallow, but these graphics are just atrocious. Is this the original Everquest? Holy shit.