UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shroud of the avatar

Kingllama

Knight
I'm really thinkign of purchasing this. I really am. I'm just alittle nervous if it is worth due to the deck system.

The deck system I hated at first, you can have either locked or rotating, I was TOTALLY against the deck at first, but once I spent a few hours with it, it wasn't bad at all.

Kingllama

Knight
The deck system I hated at first, you can have either locked or rotating, I was TOTALLY against the deck at first, but once I spent a few hours with it, it wasn't bad at all.
I'm really thinking about it man! fuck it I'll purchase it since it's so cheap right now! If it's not good than i'll learn my lesson.

I'm really thinking about it man! fuck it I'll purchase it since it's so cheap right now! If it's not good than i'll learn my lesson.
Dude it's really fun, especially for pre alpha. Check out a bunch of Youtube videos before you buy it. It's made by the CREATOR of UO, it will be a great game when released, and it's already in the top mmos and it's still pre alpha.

Give it time, learn the game while you can before release.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
@Heavy Smoker I'll message you on skype... I may give it a shot... I just have a hard time trusting people with rat tails.

EVEN if he's been to space.... It's just so hard to get passed my fear of them. What's the point? How do they even grow? Do you use them for balance? Do they connect to your horse like in avatar?

Thus far the game is terrible. Currently it is a bad WoW clone made in a quasi-UO theme. It's not and won't be the sandbox initially promised and what the real heart of UO originally was. It may get better and it has potential but judging by the community it won't. It's going to be WoW with houses.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Thus far the game is terrible. Currently it is a bad WoW clone made in a quasi-UO theme. It's not and won't be the sandbox initially promised and what the real heart of UO originally was. It may get better and it has potential but judging by the community it won't. It's going to be WoW with houses.
this is the post I've been waiting for

The game could be epic even if they went with a Shadowbane/RF Online style no loot open PvP system. Where the only thing you lose is a little bit of pride and some time. Seriously besides old school UO the only fun games anymore are those stupid zombie sandboxes like H1Z1 and Day Z.

False, game is great, graphics keep getting better and better. Don't listen to one comment... Pepsi you seriously wait for 1 person to comment negatively about the game and get off on that? The game is fucking PRE ALPHA and still a lot better than most games you can play today. Just because it isn't UO 3D which was never said it was going to be, doesnt mean it isn't a great game created by the original creator of all Ultima series... It has a ton of potential..

It was said to be a sandbox. It's not a sandbox. It's based more of his work on Lineage then UO. Currently the only redeeming quality is housing. If you think this game is good you don't play a lot of games. Because of no open PvP this game is forever going to be a chase the next carrot (WoW) style game and never a sandbox (UO) style game. Thus it's destine to fail because people who like that style game will just play next gens of Elder Scroll or something.

It was said to be a sandbox. It's not a sandbox. It's based more of his work on Lineage then UO. Currently the only redeeming quality is housing. If you think this game is good you don't play a lot of games. Because of no open PvP this game is forever going to be a chase the next carrot (WoW) style game and never a sandbox (UO) style game. Thus it's destine to fail because people who like that style game will just play next gens of Elder Scroll or something.
There is "Open" pvp for those who enable it.. You think all of UO is open PvP? What do you call guard zone, trammel, safe zones, etc? Anyone on shroud of the avatar can enable pvp, they are also adding quests, dungeons, towns, personal islands that are all PvP enabled for more rewarding loots. Also they are adding areas for mining, fishing, and all other sorts of gathering that is pvp enabled which gives more resources if the players are brave enough to travel to the locations. Please do more research before you give out false information to people.