UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shroud of the avatar

Shini

Page
Crashed when i took the moongates , i think im gonna go to bed anyways i have the worst headache ever right now.

Thanks for the power lvling.

Good night-

Shini

Page
Np, hit me up on there sometime. I knew you crashed when you hit owls head lol

I really liked the feel of the game , it really had a little special something that UO have in a way.
The game definitely have a great potential so hopefully they don't fuck it up.

If you need the gear that you gave me for yourself or someone else just tell me i'll log on my brother's account and give it back to you.
I've already bought my own copy for when the game will be out of Pre/Alpha and hit the official release.

Thanks for the tour.

Last edited:
No problem buddy, they wiped the game and now the graphics are going to be better and better each release.. They are really focusing on balancing pvp too which is a plus, they also added guilds now just like UO so hopefully some people from here will play and we can do raids on other guilds!

I really liked the feel of the game , it really had a little special something that UO have in a way.
The game definitely have a great potential so hopefully they don't fuck it up.

If you need the gear that you gave me for yourself or someone else just tell me i'll log on my brother's account and give it back to you.
I've already bought my own copy for when the game will be out of Pre/Alpha and hit the official release.

Thanks for the tour.

are you going to play thursday when it releases on steam for early access to everyone? going to be amazing

I've got a bunch of buddies that will be playing too, it actually releases on steam the 24th I thought it was tomorrow. Pledgers of 45$ can play today at 11 est time. Let me know when you start playing