UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

Zion I

Wanderer
Re: So who's all old LS players

I played on a character called Mercy there in around 2001. Wasn't ever significant, though.

I guess I should have started by saying who I was..
Started off as a noob miner pk named flea
Then I became the pvp legend Fdisk, later on towards my end of OSI I was Greed of SDS as well...

Zion I

Wanderer

SDS... Seven Deadly Sins, right? I think I remember either you or a guild with the same name. This was around 2001 like I said. I usually hung around Yew moongate with a rl friend of mine, Spark the Fire... he was a pretty bad trash talker. You remember him at all? I played much less than he did.

Lets see..
I was a trash talker (I was on dial up until AOS) and I looted the fuck outta this shit guild S G like 4x ^^

kj10001

Sorceror

really old school LS is was firefrog, Miss kitty, i also played Madman and after that it was KJ all the way!! i used to get banned alot lol

Hollywood

Sorceror

kj10001;1458777 said:
yoda you stole my hat lol

it was a totem and i was banned with it on :( i thought it was a girl though that lent it to me like your wife or g/f or i might be just completely wrong.. i remember her threatening to sue me over it though i was like 12 at the time and i believed her....

weebus

Wanderer

Lets see.... I started with release. I was kinda a newb back then and picked really lame names because I was 9-10 when I started and had no clue wtf I was doing. I doubt anyone would remember me, however I do remember a few of the names stated above, so maybe...

Ryu - Mage/Provoker, I'd provoke wisps to kill people in the spawn place north of Minoc and stuff... good times.. I came back to the char later and actually made it a decent gold farmer. I moved onto Dragons and such.

Ed - I used to just entice NPCs with him all day in Jhelom. I'd get like 10 vanqs a day which kept me rich enough :eek: Then they made it so those NPCs gave kill counts... which ruined that for me.

Zelda - Swordsman with parrying and crap. I pretty much just camped my villa at the brit gate. I was good like that. I had GM tailoring on it, too... heh.

I forgot my thief's name... but I stuck around brit gate as well.

Sarberious - My first character with an actually decent template. I made it like a year after I started playing. My only 7x GM (hally tank mage). Then... I got banned because I figured out how to get Neon hair dye for free and I'd change it every day. I think someone caught on >.>

With my new acct... I pretty much played my smith a lot. I had GM Blacksmithy and Tinkering. I think his name was Mr Minion.

Then I remade another tank mage, but shortly after that Trammel came out and I got bored soon after. Name was Weebus.

Inspector

Sorceror

Well when I first started I had a bunch of no namer characters, then I got into stealing and I made Inspector Grabit, and I'm sure if you played in fel you remember me, because I ripped off tons of stuff and if I stole a spear or a kryss from you I probably killed you with it.

rayvest

Wanderer

Well I started with the release and I still play owning 5 accounts all on Atlantic now. I started on LS with character names: RayVest Trillion, Captain Crunch, RayBan Trillion and two others I don't remember. I rode with Hippy and we served time with the famous and the largest guild on LS... KFG, known as Kool Friends Guild. And we prolly spaked all you 9, 10 11 and 12 year olds, because we thought you ruined the game. Oh...I did notice improvement as you all got banned. :)

Hollywood

Sorceror

rayvest;1459526 said:
Well I started with the release and I still play owning 5 accounts all on Atlantic now. I started on LS with character names: RayVest Trillion, Captain Crunch, RayBan Trillion and two others I don't remember. I rode with Hippy and we served time with the famous and the largest guild on LS... KFG, known as Kool Friends Guild. And we prolly spaked all you 9, 10 11 and 12 year olds, because we thought you ruined the game. Oh...I did notice improvement as you all got banned. :)

i was in KFG maybe you remember Sage Femme or Indy :):)

Seuss

Wanderer

I'm an old LS player; I had a lot of characters, but namely played Picus and Caius Britanica from 98-01. I was a member of C*G for awhile, then i joined up with Larry, Xylock, etc in their faction guild. Later, I sold the account and started playing a character named AnathemA. I quit the day Publish 16 was implemented.

FDisk is a name that sounds familiar. I think you used to post on the FPT website, but I really don't recall ever playing against you.

Also, even though not many LS members are posting up their info on this forum, there are a lot of old LSers that play this shard. I've seen quite a few C*G (carnival of Gods) members running around as well as others.

If you played LS back in the day, you'll agree that the EE vs C*G battles trump anything this shard could ever hope to produce. Those were the good ole days.

Leviticus

Wanderer

Haha wow some familar guild names there my g/f and I and another friend played from like 98-01 or maybe 02 we ran a big guild full of newbs us included called NWE and we had a popular vendor mall by Yew moongate in a cabin in the post trammel days for awhile.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Mr. Synister Tiniviel Faile DarkHammer Eldanar Pyrotechnician, All of STS.

Tsunami LS

Wanderer

The real Seven Deadly Sins.. guild *7* along with Rigor Mortis, dendei, Mona Liza, brian, Aurius, and multiple 7th members.