UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

Krakah

Sorceror
Re: So who's all old LS players

iizylosii;1459537 said:
I started as zylos. My irl friend Tempest got me into it.
I know temptest :)

I remember *7*, i still talk to ANGEL THE WIZARD frequently.

I remember reefer too, when the cabin at yew gate person had him.

My guys were

Krakah
Mr Hank Evans
Jacked Up(Ollld)

But i was in RED when it was Shaitan, DK, and a few others...so much fun on that shard, i played for like 5yrs...I started the day Trammel came out.

I played here from the day this server was made too, sucks that ive had to remake like 3x already and last night i remade another character but i dont know anyone on the server anymore so i have nothing! :(

I also used to run with PLAPS, Anthony, BILL NYE, Poopie Diapers, few others that i cant remember off the top of my head

AEIownU

Wanderer

ok yes fool poopie diapers he used to play way back in the day also and bill nye i believe i remember poopie though fa sho
and yes... i also remember when there was the new gay reefer.. i wish i could go back to those days lol so i could remember everybody and keep in touch.. it sucks i dont keep in touch with people i spent countless hours with for like 3 years lol
LS> any other shard.

Lord Fire

Wanderer

If you're talking about real old school Lake Superior you'll probably know these people....

Grey Ranger
Susie Redroom
Flipmode Squad
Res Killer
Valor
Jack Daniels
Sir Galahad
Mr Galahad

No I'm not all these people, but I am a few of them.. Doesn't really matter anymore though, cause whether you were old school or not doesn't mean shit on this server.

I just started back up on UOGamers yesterday. Back to the most accurate oldschool server that actually has a population.

I'm Leviticus's girlfriend and we played LS from 1998 to 2003-ish. My characters were ReGiNa ZoMbiE (later changed to Regina Beoluve.. less retarded sounding :p) and Sage Beoluve. It's been SO long now.. I doubt anyone remembers me from there.

AEIownU

Wanderer

Lord Fire;1505189 said:
I just started back up on UOGamers yesterday. Back to the most accurate oldschool server that actually has a population.

imo you got one of those correct.. it has a population... but most accurate.. not so much.. this shit is lame as fuck bro lol... maybe because my vision of old school is pre UO:R.. it tripped me out when i saw somebody riding on a beetle and i went to a 1v1 tournament and pots and magic weapons were allowed..
shit was lame to me but i guess people have fun so welcome lol

Lord Fire

Wanderer

That was meant to be a compound observation

The most accurate server that actually has a population. All the others that come a lot closer to how it was don't have shit for population.

Krakah

Sorceror

AEIownU;1505696 said:
imo you got one of those correct.. it has a population... but most accurate.. not so much.. this shit is lame as fuck bro lol... maybe because my vision of old school is pre UO:R.. it tripped me out when i saw somebody riding on a beetle and i went to a 1v1 tournament and pots and magic weapons were allowed..
shit was lame to me but i guess people have fun so welcome lol

those rules are the decision of gms. not the game or the way the server works. I guess the gms just arent old school enough to want it to be like that.

AbaddonIPY

Wanderer

I was never much of a hardcore pvper i started when i was in like grade 7 and used the same account as my brother so i couldnt play factions which was hawt back then. I can only remmeber one char i had and played alot named
RANGERMOO im pretty sure it was all caps because i was too much of a tool to realize it when i had made the char

Reading all these other posts i see alot of familiar faces even though i wasnt in the heat of battle i often saw alot of you guys.
I was in Destiny which was a player run city in between vesper and yew by the chaos shrine somewhat.
EE use to ravage us all the time and we had to fighting guilds that protected destiny
DW-destinys warriors ( I was merlin)
Knights of the forgotten way KFG?

CG, EE, Colomn i think was EE? he was a crazy ass red who would rape destiny on the regular and was pheared by all and then there was smoe dude named Lex the imp? oooh goodtimes!

AEIownU

Wanderer

HAHAHA LEX THE IMP i ran into lex the imp on destiny but i remember him too, man good times lol

destiny was whack fool! lol actually i think in 4 years i never went to there once

LOL yeah my guild used to rape Destiny all the time, DMD i think was our tag. i actually got drunk one night years ago with the mayor or whatever of your little town. God i miss rapin you guys we made phat loot back in those days.

Oh gosh hahaha.. I remember Destiny. We used to have a house near Compassion shrine in the desert, and we hung out in Destiny all the time since it was pretty close to our house.

Krakah;1504053 said:
I know temptest :)

I remember *7*, i still talk to ANGEL THE WIZARD frequently.

I remember reefer too, when the cabin at yew gate person had him.

My guys were

Krakah
Mr Hank Evans
Jacked Up(Ollld)

But i was in RED when it was Shaitan, DK, and a few others...so much fun on that shard, i played for like 5yrs...I started the day Trammel came out.

I played here from the day this server was made too, sucks that ive had to remake like 3x already and last night i remade another character but i dont know anyone on the server anymore so i have nothing! :(

I also used to run with PLAPS, Anthony, BILL NYE, Poopie Diapers, few others that i cant remember off the top of my head

And Just exaclty who where you in red?
I remember myself,catfud,destroyer, and a basically PVM guild (TOB) made the one and only succesful raid on Red tower was fun

AEIownU

Wanderer

UO was so fun back in the day... the best time though was when i got cable modem.. lmao.. everybody else still had dial up pretty much and me and my friends got road runner and started owning people with connection lol.. i felt bad but it was fun.

We used to have like 3 or 4 houses near the desert umm south west of covetous on that road by the guard towers.. and we used to fight non stop with our neighbors but i cannot think of their names...

its hard to believe how popular UO was.. like all these people lol... we had about 8 people in our school playing.. I love you UO.. you have taken so many minutes of my life that i could be using studying, or working out, or being productive... and turned them into productive UO skills and money...
wooohooo

AbaddonIPY

Wanderer

AEIownU;1506714 said:
UO was so fun back in the day... the best time though was when i got cable modem.. lmao.. everybody else still had dial up pretty much and me and my friends got road runner and started owning people with connection lol.. i felt bad but it was fun.

We used to have like 3 or 4 houses near the desert umm south west of covetous on that road by the guard towers.. and we used to fight non stop with our neighbors but i cannot think of their names...

its hard to believe how popular UO was.. like all these people lol... we had about 8 people in our school playing.. I love you UO.. you have taken so many minutes of my life that i could be using studying, or working out, or being productive... and turned them into productive UO skills and money...
wooohooo

lawl it is damn unbeleivable hwo popular UO was and in my opinion still is. Ill have some weeks where i refuse todo anything productive in rl if im not being productive in uo making a new random char or farming lol its a horrible addiction! The best thing ever for me was finding out that my 1st year calc engineering prof USED TO FRIGGEN PLAY UO!!!! we had like a 20 min conversation about it in the middle of class infront of everyone. Some chick was all like "whats a dexer?" and we rofled. GOODTIMES

Krakah

Sorceror

A Noob Elemental;1506513 said:
And Just exaclty who where you in red?
I remember myself,catfud,destroyer, and a basically PVM guild (TOB) made the one and only succesful raid on Red tower was fun
I was Krakah in RED. YOu might have done that to the old RED, Column ect...I was in RED wen we had the tower, and the sandstone next to it, and we never got raided. Few fun fights but never raided.

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;1498851 said:
who remembers reefer madness :<

LS was good times

AbaddonIPY;1506258 said:
I was never much of a hardcore pvper i started when i was in like grade 7 and used the same account as my brother so i couldnt play factions which was hawt back then. I can only remmeber one char i had and played alot named
RANGERMOO im pretty sure it was all caps because i was too much of a tool to realize it when i had made the char

Reading all these other posts i see alot of familiar faces even though i wasnt in the heat of battle i often saw alot of you guys.
I was in Destiny which was a player run city in between vesper and yew by the chaos shrine somewhat.
EE use to ravage us all the time and we had to fighting guilds that protected destiny
DW-destinys warriors ( I was merlin)
Knights of the forgotten way KFG?

CG, EE, Colomn i think was EE? he was a crazy ass red who would rape destiny on the regular and was pheared by all and then there was smoe dude named Lex the imp? oooh goodtimes!

Good ol' rangermoo... it was all uncapped not all capped.

I was in Destiny too. I was a wannabe PvPer who quite frankly was one of the worst PvPers ever.

We would get raped in Destiny by.... EE (mostly gunther), AoD (Tess Tickle and friends), RED (Column and friends), Doctor Ruth and his cousin Joyce Brothers (I remember they killed one of our high ranking members at his in game wedding and he quit the game because of it). Other guilds I remember right now that would rape us in Destiny are Oi!, C*G, 666 etc, etc.

Speaking of Lake Superior... Anyone from the old Chuea forums here? That was possibly the best forum I ever posted on.

Boreen

Wanderer

I'm from LS, don't remember the year I started as it wasn't my first server. maybe 1999-2003? dont remember, total guess :)

I was Hercules, I was quiet and traded rares is all, so most likely unknown, I owned a castle like 30 sec from Trinny that I had as a mall at one point, nothing spectacular though.