UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

Blake12345

Sorceror
Re: So who's all old LS players

Namrevlis-hybrid;1548089 said:
Good ol' rangermoo... it was all uncapped not all capped.

I was in Destiny too. I was a wannabe PvPer who quite frankly was one of the worst PvPers ever.

We would get raped in Destiny by.... EE (mostly gunther), AoD (Tess Tickle and friends), RED (Column and friends), Doctor Ruth and his cousin Joyce Brothers (I remember they killed one of our high ranking members at his in game wedding and he quit the game because of it). Other guilds I remember right now that would rape us in Destiny are Oi!, C*G, 666 etc, etc.

Speaking of Lake Superior... Anyone from the old Chuea forums here? That was possibly the best forum I ever posted on.

New Chuea, not what it used to be but a few of us are still around.

Chuea

i was the pall bearer at Columns funeral. It was indeed a sad day cause he was like a son to me. I was godson to his child. His kid commited suicide about 2 years ago as well. he was only 7

Ghent

Wanderer

I liked Brock, his white Wyrms, and me and Sigmar with ice staves vs. EI in Brit.

That was fun.

Bad Ad

Wanderer

cheka;1549337 said:
are you the tool who ran that bullshit "old school hall-of-famers" site?

HAHA, hes got your number darius.

ps. allanon and KJ you newbies! :)

Bad Ad

Wanderer

also, no one listen to fdisk

he was and still is a fucking trammel newbie

Wow Bad Ad...
Really I mean WOW
WTF
How the hell can you call me a trammel noobie?
Really I mean I guess if being on dial up until AOS came out made me a trammel noobie...
I guess if going out there and still fighting and for the most part putting up a fair fight against someone with 50 ping while Im pinging well into the 500's make me a trammel noobie then I am..

I guess maybe looting Vampy, the whore of LS might make me a noobie in your eyes but she is the dumb bitch who let me do it 4x...

kiljox

Sorceror

kj10001;1458767 said:
really old school LS is was firefrog, Miss kitty, i also played Madman and after that it was KJ all the way!! i used to get banned alot lol

Do you relize how old that name Firefrog is? When I started uo in the dread days, firefrog had a tower that was AMAZING in my eyes.

Funny you bring that up.

Man i was seriously 12 and I remember that.

Bad Ad

Wanderer

A Noob Elemental;1550244 said:
How the hell can you call me a trammel noobie?

easy...

"trammel newbie"

and the fact its true makes it so much easier.

please dont come here, where no one remembers you (surely not a coincidence!) and claim to be better than you were.

A Noob Elemental;1550244 said:
Really I mean I guess if being on dial up until AOS came out made me a trammel noobie...

No, that makes you poor.

O RLY!

Sorceror

I started playing LS in 98 i believe and my first character was a smith named, Tech, who became one of the first 120 smith's on the shard and one of the only 7x gm horses. Then I made an alchy axer named Karl and joined The Evangilists, or something like that. They were #1 in wars for a pretty long time, I suppose. Then I made a bard named Hoodlum, and that was about it.

I never got into pvp really hardcore, but I did alot of faction smithy and I did join SL for a while on my axer. Other than that, I'm a no name for the most part.

robert1213

Wanderer

I played pre aos in a guild called NBK my dexer was named slappy we ran shit flat out lol.After aos i played l s for a bit was in EWOK but they are trash and i went to legends to play with l^d.