UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

DhomX

Page
Sup dhom, may or may not remember me, i played Joe-c, and at your house i fought their with Vimes and a buncha other people. I remember all the people you mentioned btw. I also played cptn crunch, not cptn caveman - i did not own that log cabin beside yew gate.

Just logged in finally to see whats going on. I remember Joe-C dude. I wish I could find an mmo with that kind of fun again. Reason why I am back here looking up UO shit at 11pm hah!

Also I am still Dhom on any FPS or MMO I play... from Blacklight Retribution to Swtor to Firefall.

Matt Bowler

Traveler
Re: So who's all old LS players

I played LS as Joe-c, DDOGG (my tamer), fich dek my mule turned pk, cptn crunch (got confused for cptn caveman a lot and relentlessly asked to be friended to his yew cabin house) I played mostly up north of minoc with the likes of raen darkfire and big bird and all those clowns. Not with them so much as against them but you get the point.

I remember almost all of the names said in this forum in one scope or another, i played on dial up so i was always horrible when to big of a crowd rose up. Incidently i do remember Fdisk and yes he did have purple long hair, i only remember really seeing you in factions so pre-factions i didnt see ya.

Does anyone remember the worst player to claim being good? (RUSS maybe 1 s?) he and some one else fought loki and bat in the chap tourny thing they had but never finished. Incidently he was one of the first people with 120 scrolls that i found and never seen him pre power scroll era pvp'n.

Some pretty chill people i remember from LS: Woodchopper, Tarl the Avenger (who's name i stole on this server), Wilson, Electra, Shadow Hunter, EM, Teela, Xero, God Knows, Blaine the Gypsi, Artful dodger, Vimes, judo Sammy chung / China Funk .Prob about another 50 or so people that were all pretty cool people, i did not get a long with all of them but there was a sort of decency in pvp then that doesnt exist much now.

Wish i had my old computer with all the screen shots from back then.

I was only in 2 guilds back then LM and KoA (Knights of the alliance)

Which guild was it who had random initials but was dirty brown toilet logs, that guild name always made me laugh and to this day still does.

Joe-c?!?

Man, are you still playing? I was Artful Dodger, Artful Dodger jr, Bill Sykes, Taschendieb, Der Herr and Brian Wilson. Used to run with Gaf Gafgarion and various others.

jezter24

Wanderer
I played on LS back before T2A. Believe my names were LordVashna, Vashna and Daemonak.

First joined some guild right outside the Minoc mine, IFC (Iron Fist Clan) and they disbanded. Then I joined TBL (The Brotherhood of Light) and the guild leader was Aragon. I remember his name because it started with an A and was supposed to be a popular name for some reason (did not know of Lord of the Rings at the time). He pissed off Avatar from BCB and all of TBL quit (three of us) as Aragon would not login. Then I joined GF (The Goodfellas) and remember sparing when T2A was announced at like midnight in Minoc. I was good friends with BCB (Blue Clan Brotherhood): Avatar, Tanis, Old Dirty Bastard...a few others. I do remember SDS and 666...just from passing.

After that I was in high school and my parents would not renew for me, so I stopped playing and went to a player server called TFL (The Forgotten Lands) which was the top player server at the time. Was in E (Elemental) and OL (Order of Light) and then unHoly.

I went back to OSI on LS because my parents bought me T2A for the free month, spending more money then renewing. That is when I joined BCB (Blue Clan Brotherhood) and believe BCW (Blue Clan Warriors).

After my free month I left and went back to player servers. I played Novus Opiate, which was the top free server then...I was in unHoly and named Daemonak and Fyrenthane. Was also in a guild called Kal Vas Flam as a red player for a bit.

All of this was pre 2000 (possibly pre 1999)

I played LS back 98-2002...
I rolled with BMF, KLF. My characters were Stevie Hyper D, Dembo, Dex the Imp. My brother was Rana Coldeyes.
People I normally ran with were Sir Jade, SeltaR, Sir Shipley, Arthur, Ghent.
I'm trying to revamp this thread to see if anyone still plays.