UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

DhomX

Page
I played LS back during the prime time. I owned the stone tower on the east side of yew fel gate... 1 screen or less. Pretty much opposite of the cabin that was on the west side. My characters were Dhom, Nym Vrinn, and Glassjaw(some others). The people that would usually be in my house were Reefer, Sailor moon, sailor something or other, and a bunch others. I think the guild we had was Jerry's Kids and the abbrievation was KID. So I had hardcore bands like "Poison the Well, KID." I wish I didn't sell my account with the house back in 2003 after I finish basic training and tech school in the Air Force...

Oh and speaking of the air force I met a disarm thief that used to steal shit from me and then I eventually made friends with at yew gate and added him to my house. I met him in the air force... actually stopping by to have some beers with me in Germany next month. Small world...

Cut Love Kill

Traveler
I played LS from 98-03. Had several chars:
Bank - thief
Christian - red
Sigma - tank mage
Syxx - mage
Ludacris - dexxer

Hung out in del, destard, wind, ice, and terras.

I played LS back during the prime time. I owned the stone tower on the east side of yew fel gate... 1 screen or less. Pretty much opposite of the cabin that was on the west side. My characters were Dhom, Nym Vrinn, and Glassjaw(some others). The people that would usually be in my house were Reefer, Sailor moon, sailor something or other, and a bunch others. I think the guild we had was Jerry's Kids and the abbrievation was KID. So I had hardcore bands like "Poison the Well, KID." I wish I didn't sell my account with the house back in 2003 after I finish basic training and tech school in the Air Force...

Oh and speaking of the air force I met a disarm thief that used to steal shit from me and then I eventually made friends with at yew gate and added him to my house. I met him in the air force... actually stopping by to have some beers with me in Germany next month. Small world...

Sup dhom, may or may not remember me, i played Joe-c, and at your house i fought their with Vimes and a buncha other people. I remember all the people you mentioned btw. I also played cptn crunch, not cptn caveman - i did not own that log cabin beside yew gate.

DiabolicOne

Wanderer
Re: So who's all old LS players

Whoa !

I see allot of old names here, LS was the shit before the game went to fuck.

I played a thief mage named Romeo and was the guild leader of [TOL] allot of people knew me by Tenchu. Ahh good times those were!

TBird,

I was in TOL with you on LS. Disarm thief named Rhenn II. Don't see any recent posts from you but if you pop back in, find me here. Mostly trolling for info.

Brookly

Sorceror
Played from 98 to about 01-02. 01-02 stayed mostly on TC.

But I have had the same name since then (brookly; brookly.lot on TC).

Was in NBK as I know you guys know, ran Yew gate PvP :p

I am pretty sure, if I remember correctly, I was in Lynch Mob at one point as well? God I can't even remember back that far anymore. I just remember Justin Sane, Reefer Maddness, Scarecrow, j o b e, poopy diapers, all of the knox's of course, Masta Vivi, uh... Bismarck. I recognize other names mentioned previously.

I mainly rolled with Justin Sane and the knox's. Reefer occasionally as well but it was mostly to help him from being ganked. Oh Yew gate pvp... Good times.

Played from 98 to about 01-02. 01-02 stayed mostly on TC.

But I have had the same name since then (brookly; brookly.lot on TC).

Was in NBK as I know you guys know, ran Yew gate PvP :p

I am pretty sure, if I remember correctly, I was in Lynch Mob at one point as well? God I can't even remember back that far anymore. I just remember Justin Sane, Reefer Maddness, Scarecrow, j o b e, poopy diapers, all of the knox's of course, Masta Vivi, uh... Bismarck. I recognize other names mentioned previously.

I mainly rolled with Justin Sane and the knox's. Reefer occasionally as well but it was mostly to help him from being ganked. Oh Yew gate pvp... Good times.

was always great to watch reefer at yew gate with 15 people ganking him. he wouldn't die either but instead just pick them off 1 by 1 lol. think i heard somewhere he had a t1 connection at the time... could be lies though!

Brookly

Sorceror
I am not sure. I was always able to keep up with him and I didn't have a T1 connection so idk... Then again, I was always accused of speed hacking.

Reefer was a boss, the guild master of LM (Lynch Mob) is the same one as on this server but he doesn't play here anymore. I use to think he was boss at uo (he could duel pretty well with everyone including reefer) but i later realized when we got to UOG that it was that he had cable when most people still had dial up - once i had cable too (didn't get it to AOS) it was different ball game.

Hard to tell all the members of LM at one point had 70 members (with 95 wars). Every OJ on screen was an OJ to LM so was pretty awesome thick fights.

I only remember NBK turning up 'big' after AOS came out. Forget a guys name in particular but pre aos i dirted him at will post aos i could get him maybe half? I never had an arty or better than 2/3 casting outside of the TC *shrug*.

There guild house (NBK) was down a bit from the gate like almost straight south wasn't it? I can remember fighting there with KOA (Knights of the Alliance)

Originally came to this server with Judo Sammy chung who ran a huge pk guild on LS, he also played china funk and a few others. He left UOG in like 2004/05. Played semi clone death dealers with all us that came from LS (7 total). Semi clones in that we only had the same name not the same appearence cloths etc.

Brookly

Sorceror
I remember Meshuggah. Yea the NBK house was south west of the gate. Was a fairly large house at that. Yea LM was a huge guild. Now that I think of it was most definitely in it. I just can't remember details anymore. Once AoS came out I played solely on TC.

Zion, evil orion and I pretty much dominated TC factions. Butterfingers (you know him as Esk-Prodigy) was in our guild as well but he wasn't nearly as good then as he was/is recently.

Did anybody ever play Volunteer Shard or even remember it?

Nope (to volunteer shard), i played AOS mostly on TC as well but i never had the same name - the name i stuck with the most was OTEP and Otep Shamiah (spelling). Use to spend good half hour making and dropping runic stuff at the inns till i had enough to make a good suit. They i believe finally started giving the kits and hammers like 500000 charges or w/e. Saved me a ton of time later.

Not sure why but i was way faster on TC than i was on LS - i was also / am also much better at UOR uo than AOS uo, but i was not too bad either. Specially on test when the people who relied on equipment were sorted out easily as the equipment gap was smaller. I could go 1 w:4 l ratio with haker pvp prodigy on test. Which i consider a pretty good percentage based on the number of people he left lying dead in his wake.

Brookly

Sorceror
The only one I remember beating me on a consistent basis in a hybrid duel was ArtfulDodger but he got artifacts from staff every TC.

I too would make a val weap till it was perfect (hit lightening). I usually went with the bone harvester because of its secondary ability to not allow healing. I really didn't mind patch 13. It was all ruined when that Samurai shit came out.

I remember when AoS first came out they had that TC up forever and you could pain spike/double strike with an axe and instant kill people. It sucked but it was so much fun for factions.

Dueling wise i only dueled with wrestling fielding i experimented with a lot of stuff. Never really liked the death touch. Some of the wep special hits were pretty nice when strung together. I think war cepters had that same no healing ability thing (my answer was to spam arrow or something similar till it wore off then heal) but was fun to sync drops co-inciding with that no heal blow. SPeciall when out numbered.

I always solo'd on tests tho so i really just picked my battles. Wish i had an awesome clip of when aos stuff was first showing up, i made a suit of non runic kit ar and just used protection (didnt prot lower your physical resist but increase the others?) anyways i had like 5 guys chasing me who i was healing past and killing a few of them and they said after they finally got me something about it being my equipment that was keeping me up, when it was GM non runic kit made leather ar lol. Yeah the initial aos with just necro and paly was not to bad at all it just started getting bad in a hurry as they continued updating. I think they are up to armored tanks and rocket ships now i believe.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

For those of you that remember Red Dragon guild and city, here's a pic of what it looks like today. There's mostly 18x18s, keeps, castles, and towers left in Felucca, although there's still a few small classics here and there.

Also this is the Mage Tower today. It was placed there legally before there were any rules against placing on top of water (a very very long time ago). This is on Moonglow the Northeastern most point, north of the Mage shop.

For those of you that remember Red Dragon guild and city, here's a pic of what it looks like today. There's mostly 18x18s, keeps, castles, and towers left in Felucca, although there's still a few small classics here and there.

Also this is the Mage Tower today. It was placed there legally before there were any rules against placing on top of water (a very very long time ago). This is on Moonglow the Northeastern most point, north of the Mage shop.

lol i remember this large tower, I owned the small brick house floating in the air right behind that mage building where the square portion of ground lifts, it was the oldest thing there and the coolest house I owned! :p would recall to the bottom of my house under the foundation

MethTOL

Sorceror

Whoa !

I see allot of old names here, LS was the shit before the game went to fuck.

I played a thief mage named Romeo and was the guild leader of [TOL] allot of people knew me by Tenchu. Ahh good times those were!

Shit, whats going on Tenchu! Meth/Huggles here. God we used to tear it up back in the day in TOL. You dropped off the face of the earth after your daughter was born. I google searched TOL/UO and this tread popped up, forgot I even had an account here. Any old schoolers still playing? And if so, what player run shard? Im bored, so I might fire up UO for a while to pass the time.

Also, I know its been 3 years since you posted Tenchu, but if you still are out there, hit me up bro!

A bunch of people are playing LS again. Darius II, Bounty, Palidamore, Lokie, Trixta II, mr.blackmage, Liv The Fallen, Wilson Brothers, Crimson Wonder, Jack Daniels, Being Careless, Major Death, etc, etc. Pretty long list. We will play here too. Hit me up on ICQ 402886...