UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

the dopes were my enemies.

Wasnt the dopes bill nye and poopy and those guys? Or is my memory just failing in years past.

I had stryker and grande maestro playing here a long while ago but they only lasted a year or so. My RL friend was in EVL so i knew a bunch of them like Em and stryker and a buncha others that i have since forgotten. Also had Dr Doug of LS playing here and Vimes as well as judo sammy chung aka china funk. Saddly they all slowly weeded out of the server and likely UO for that matter.

I had the most fun on LS dueling Xero at yew gates, chasing around bat because my dial up would never catch his insane connection and i for the life of me cannot remember anyone from the guild or the abreviations but there was a guild that's name was " dirty brown toilet logs" and i still to this day laugh out loud about it. Also the firm had a cabin a few screens left of yew gate, had some epic battles there too.

I also remember when 'an ant' renamed himself meshuggah(sp) as if for some reason naming himself after a hardcore metal band might improve his game any.

ashenofOnC

Wanderer
I remember EVL had a lot of members, but few really good PvP'ers. I'd like to personally thank Poopy Diapers, since he was the reason my wife and I met. She ICQ'd me asking me how much I'd charge for killing him, and I did it for free since I was a sucker for the ladies. Shit, that was 10 years ago, and I'm still married w/ a family now.

Oh yea, I still have some kill pics of some of the people mentioned in here. Can't believe I still have some of those on my hard drive. Christ, I'm a pack rat.

I hate to say it but i was in evl also :( makes me ashamed to play uo. worst than being in nbk

and i dont think poppy and bill nye were one of the dopes. crazy dope hella dope etc funny ass names to me back in the day

anyone remember reefer madness raw ass 20v1 skill? lol shit use to be sick to watch.

Also Hottie if you are playing uogamers i just want to say thanks for the 40mil in rares that my brother hacked for me :) they helped me get introduced to the game real fast :)

I hate to say it but i was in evl also :( makes me ashamed to play uo.

what was your character name in EVL ?

Also i could easily be wrong about the dopes, they were a blast to fight regardless.

Reefer was always fun to watch, when it was reefer and not black mage anyhow. Good times back then, my guild master was actually good back in those days (guild master here same guild master i had on LS same guild name actully - lynch mob) now he's like me and is just hyper casual. Course i later found out the only reason i couldnt hang with him in dueling was that i was still on 46.6k connection till a few weeks before AOS came out so my connection was shit compared to what it was when i started on UOG in 04.

tbh i have no clue who my character was in EVL. If you think i get banned on here a lot it was nothing compared to my bannings on osi :)

Grande Maestro was considered my "dad" in game. He taught me everything I knew.

Yeah we only got him here for a brief time, we played together on a european based server ill abvr as Df but once i left uo for a 5 month break, which i typically do every so often i lost his contact info. Seemed like he was better on LS than on free servers, no idea if that was connection based or the fact that he took YEARS off from LS on OSI to getting on a free server.

Decreamos

Sorceror
Yeah, when I was in Iraq I talked to him on the phone a couple of times. He said his connection was terrible on the free servers and he left hybrid because of the GM's, favoritism, etc.

Smartyr

Sorceror
Skipped a few pages, but from what I remember...

The nastiest Gear using bastards on the server were TOS - The Old School Elite:
Sir Michael
Brad Pitt
Violator - Gear didn't save you from my Ghoul's touch force axe at Magincia gate, did it, bitch?

When factions first came out it seemed like their speed was proportionate to the number of people chasing them. Of course, I was on dial-up so everyone was on Gear compared to me :)

A few people I remember, mostly residents of Vesper:
WartZ - this guy was 7x when I started, fucking dedication.
Magnus
Bad Ad
Weasel - Best t-hunter ever
femeer/Chilly Willy - my arch-nemesis for many years, <3
Omen - appropriately referred to as wOman, explosion + earthquake
poopydiapers - my favorite person to kill... repeatedly...
Red Dragon - thanks for the house, sucker
Phyre Hawk
Antonio Giovanni - rainbow fucking randolph :)
Hoosier Daddy - sneaky thief

Some RL friends:
an evil llama/Joseph Darkmoon/Sonny
Etnies/Trevor
Ceja Slivermace - learn to spell, moron :)
Darius II
Qubert Frienzy

I was just a no-name red swordsman called Jason - lived in a small stone/plaster at the entrance to Deceit. Didn't learn to play until 2004 when I came to UOG :eek:

Here's to the good old days.

I was The Civilian, Civilian, Paul The Tamer, Venok Dracul. GM smith firestarter. I was in KoA when I was a noob then formed S*E Shadow Empire. CG EE battles were good I forgot guy who used to have blessed katana and hally that I would kill and he would keep coming back. I quit a month after trammel.

Andrew Gore

Squire
Re: So who's all old LS players

IB = insidious brotherhood -- the first real notorious group of PKs.

Magical Bubba, Diamond Dog, Caramon Fey, CastoryTroy/Cockface McGee, Xavori, Chocolate THunder etc...

Hey did Xavior have a house right under ICE dungeon Entrance ?

Andrew Gore

Squire

Whoa !

I see allot of old names here, LS was the shit before the game went to fuck.

I played a thief mage named Romeo and was the guild leader of [TOL] allot of people knew me by Tenchu. Ahh good times those were!

LOL yea i rembmer you you had a villa type house.. you remeber Yoshi. was me and Da-Snake and Psquared and I ?

Andrew Gore

Squire

Played LS from 1998-2000 (Up to Trammelish, got sad, sold acct). Came back for a cpl years on the grace of someone's acct, but couldn't get into it.

Magneto was a big main toward the later years, Boba Fett earlier on when I was newer (no crazy spelling/lower case, so not to be confused with others I had seen before).

Used to hang out in Moonglow with people such as : Glamdrang, Techno Destructo, Ad Avis, MadMonk, Spymaster, Yoshi, Ice/Ice Trey.

Remember all sorts of people such as poop, Minor Threat, SPidermonkey, etc. Lots of Moonglow people. Moonglow kind of guy. Also recollect Lex the Imp (heh), Space Cowboy, and way more if I could just get my head right. Crazy good times. . . Nothing's ever like UO was.

lol i was yoshi!

Bismark189

Traveler
It might be a reach here... but does anyone remember Bismark or Anhaylah?

Bismark was a perma red with a house on ice...

I saw someone had bad ad as a friend, i actually played with him quite a bit for a while before quitting back in 02ish...