UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

LotharGL

Traveler
Re: So who's all old LS players

elradi;2129710 said:
Anyone remember these names?

Biggunz and Biggunz II

HELL the GM of Valhalla Ravers (had a guild house within Red Dragon player town Northwest of Minoc)

Gambit/Moloch in Knights of the Alliance

Jade Passion and the vendor mall (a small marble in South Moonglow, Trammel)

Bigz wern't you over on Great Lakes in Black Company for a while then eventually transfered?

AUSMansoN

Traveler

Wow, this brings back some memories...

I dont remember many of the names and guilds you guys mentioned....but here are the people i used to be and run with:

TheIllness
TheSickness
ERAZER
Account Blocked
Suzie Redrum
Diamond Dog
Turtle Chomper
Charles Manson
HellRaZoR
Dr.Doug
Bill Gates

Our tower was on Deceit island. Our clans were: -E- The Elite. nPK noto Player Killers, TC The Chosen, KDoLS Kewl Dudes of Lake Superior.

Ummm....we were all tank mage PK's, and we used to hit everywhere. We were so organised it was not funny. But i dont know what happened to us, i personally left to concentrate on school.

artofwar

Wanderer

AUSMansoN;2157552 said:

I dont remember many of the names and guilds you guys mentioned....but here are the people i used to be and run with:

TheIllness
TheSickness
ERAZER
Account Blocked
Suzie Redrum
Diamond Dog
Turtle Chomper
Charles Manson
HellRaZoR
Dr.Doug
Bill Gates

Our tower was on Deceit island. Our clans were: -E- The Elite. nPK noto Player Killers, TC The Chosen, KDoLS Kewl Dudes of Lake Superior.

Ummm....we were all tank mage PK's, and we used to hit everywhere. We were so organised it was not funny. But i dont know what happened to us, i personally left to concentrate on school.
!

AUSMansoN;2157552 said:

TheIllness
TheSickness
ERAZER
Account Blocked
Suzie Redrum
Diamond Dog
Turtle Chomper
Charles Manson
HellRaZoR
Dr.Doug
Bill Gates

I know some of the people you mentioned and i dont think any play here, on LS i use to live down from the KDoLS's house. It was north minoc right?

AUSMansoN

Traveler

Our main tower was on Deceit Isle. But we all had houses everywhere.

Our rune library was in a forge in the middle of bush near cross roads.

Our crafter houses were spread throughout Britian, Minoc and Trinsic.

AUSMansoN;2158039 said:
Our main tower was on Deceit Isle. But we all had houses everywhere.

Our rune library was in a forge in the middle of bush near cross roads.

Our crafter houses were spread throughout Britian, Minoc and Trinsic.

I just remember seeing a KDoLS stone up north minoc mining area, i only remember it because it was the only stone i come accross that could use that many letters. I started in late 97 / early 98ish but was late 98 when i came to LS from GL. So i really didnt know what a guild stone was for a good while till i actually got some real play time.

Scrollman420

Sorceror
People are still playing this game? No more uo for me but if anyone wants to play some blk ops on the 360 hit me up. Gamertag- dahouse00

Allanon
Zomba
Chronic blunts
Can't remember any other names.....

Col

Wanderer
I was Karandras on LS, as well as some other charactors. Karandras was my mage, Baharroth was my fisherman turned dexxer, Tanstrakk was my tamer come dexxer, Soul Stealer was my thief, Minah Bird was mule. Im gonna give this UO Hybrid a go, just got the client patching. I started playing when I was 11 or 12 or so, in early 2000's. Im now 21 and havent played for 6 years or so.. So maybe the magic has gone? we'll see. Its good to see some names from back in the day!

awsome

Traveler
I was Sir Anthony & Derek.

Ran with SBR at first, then later with FA (The Fallen Angels) with Hadrian/Trajan, Diamond Shamrock & Portishead.

I still remember how good i use to think people like bat and loki and russ and kinarah and all them type of guys were, till i realised that i was on dial up. Once i got cable (didnt happen till aos came out for me) and fought them on free servers the mystery of their 'skill' disappeared lol.

Geezumcrow

Wanderer
So theres an LS pvp hall of fame? And that sorry ass fool pikachu is on there? GTFO lol I remember I dueled him three times in front of EE and beat him 2/3 with a 5x hally mage with like 93 magery and 65 resist on dial up. That hall of fame is sorely mistaken because I can name atleast 5 people who were better than me.

This pretty much summed up my thoughts on this entire thread. Someone earlier was talking about how a lot of the "awesome PvPers" were only awesome because of their connections, and... oh, boy was that true. I don't know how many of the guys from the later incarnations of RED (like MechanisM/FadE, Reylon Atreides, etc) and people like Rigor Mortis that I dueled and either killed or fought until we ran out of regs while they were on 30ms cable and I was 200+ on a 56k dialup. People remember the old days fondly, but connection was a lot, back then. Getting locked in a closet with someone slower than you and dying because you couldn't off-screen must have been terribly embarrassing for a lot of them.

I remember dueling a guy named STOLY because his friend RePo (an old EE member) had told him that I was a trash-talking house-hider who wouldn't fight anyone 1v1. We went to that island near Delucia, he set the rules, broke every rule he had set, lost anyway, and then disconnected and never came back. Lots of folks from old LS took their connections for granted. The real hardasses from LS were the people that were out there every day fighting on dial-up and taking names. Phirehawk (there were two, I'm talking about Danny), Xerxes (macer guy from one of the dungeoneering guilds that got started in the wake of Column's RED) and yeah, people like Fdisk, no matter how many people make fun of him, lol.

Btw, I was Golgorian and Justice from old LS. I started in SBR, moved on to G*G for a bit, and ended up bouncing between two of my own guilds, Doh and DTL. We had a small tower about one screen to the left of the Yew moongate, directly above the FPT small tower. An old friend of mine ran a disarm thief/dungeon looter named Ered out of there, and I did a lot of polymorph NPKing, too. I remember virtually every single person that's been mentioned in this thread, although a lot of you probably don't remember me. I played solo a lot, and stayed on the fringe of the PvP scene because my connection was so unstable. Seen a lot of folks here who lost duels to me though, and a lot more who seem to be remembering themselves as being better than they were, heh.

Btw, the Hall of Fame site was a complete joke. I remember when Sir Michael was "inducted" and his interview was a bunch of mangled, misspelled wigger net-speak. The TOS forum was a complete wash for months after that, with my RL friends and I posting wigger rap songs making fun of that idiot and his spazzy brother.

Geezumcrow

Wanderer
I knew a justice, cannot remember his other characters though. He sold me his account which i later gave back to him in the AOS era of UO w/ an 18x18 north of minoc.

Nope, that wasn't me. I do know who you're talking about, though. He made that character ages after I'd made mine (and was already decently known, for being a forum loudmouth if nothing else), and then he spent months getting griefed by my friends and I for no better reason than having the same name as my toon, haha. I seem to recall him being kind of a dick, even when we weren't harassing him, but... it's been awhile.

Oh, to be a teenager again, rofl. Harassing a guy for having the same name as me. I sucked.