UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

Hollywood

Sorceror
Re: So who's all old LS players

Tsunami LS;1460553 said:
The real Seven Deadly Sins.. guild *7* along with Rigor Mortis, dendei, Mona Liza, brian, Aurius, and multiple 7th members.

all excellent pvpers

Terrance

Wanderer

I was , who else? Terrance of T&A , I originally ran with another thief named Devlin ( Canadian guy, really cool ) then he and I decided to start a thieves guild and it prospered with over 200 thieves heh. Inspector Grabit was in my guild :) Man thieving back then was good times. I played late 97- early 2000

AEIownU

Wanderer

ok i played from a little before T2a until UO:R im not sure the years last year was probably 2001 or 2002.. i dont really remember...
my guys had lame names because i was young lol
darthcartman.ct
jose de la cruz
umm i dont remember the other ones
i rolled with
Syx Syx Syx, Blur, Sir Esrataf, Resputin, Jobe, Prometheus we used to war all the big guilds and stuff.. Screw C*G lol house hiding fools ;-).. we used to hang in moonglow at the house right southeast of the bank... used to wreck back in the day!

cheka

Wanderer

i played from 99 to 01 with a couple friends. we formed AwB and warred as many guilds as humanly possible. we never talked shit on forums or anything (i remember a lot of mediocre players whom were well known because of their forum shit talk), although we were #1 on top warring guilds for quite awhile around the period when the renaissance patch came out. pretty much no-namers, although we were buds with a fair number of top players.

i remember C*G's guildhouse.. i think it was a 2-storey NW of brit gy. speaking of them, anyone remember EE? didn't those two guilds have a zerg rivalry for a while?

our neighbor was Brad Pitt for a couple years, if that rings a bell. i think i've seen a few LS guys i used to know on hybrid.. weird, man.

Eastwood77

Wanderer

I was on that server i was GOODBADUGLY and Sirlord. Onley a couple names a rember bubaduke TRixxy BADNEWS Donkeyshelong DUkenukem DRAGONSLAYER and SAM was the best smith back when it frist started.

i played from 98- 01 or 02 i think had a dexxer named Bishop who was part of a red gank squad that used to ravage a small player run town named Destiny i think. I used to run with Spazz, Fester, Scrape-A-Plate and a few others (dont remember their names)

AEIownU

Wanderer

yah something to do with Trix rings a bell but im not all too sure, i sort of remember a few people EE i remember them im tellin ya if you ever went to moonglow you have got to have seen me and my crew we ran that ;-)

AEIownU

Wanderer

i remember reefer madness lol... LS = Best shard ever... everytime me and some of my LS buddies went to like a test shard and did some pvp we'd own them so bad... it was horrible.. not even close lol. i dont know if yall remember Ant but he plays divinity i had remembered him when i saw him on divinity.. i was also in a guild OSI occupational saftey instructors.. i mostly remember i think it was BCB.. EE. and the other red guild that was north of Brits and theyd stay and house fight all the time