UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF WAKE UP

WAKE UP WE HAVE A GOOD THING GOING HERE AND NO ONE IS RUNNING THIS SHOW, IT'S PATHETIC...

THE SHARD HASNT SEEN ACTIVITY LIKE THIS IN **YEARS** YET THERE IS NO STAFF TO BE FOUND OR TO FIX THE LAG ISSUES FOR ANYONE. GIVE US SOME INSIGHT.

dude staff is around. I know this because i was jailed for 6 hours for some bullshit friday. said the gay phrase and then waited the timer out. mind you this was at 12 am and I went to sleep. anyways, there was 10 people when i was jailed before i went to bed. woke up and the fucking game crashed so i had to log back on to see no one else is in jail and i had to reset the fucking jail timer. 5 hours later i realized there was about 8 more people in the jail cell with me. to make a long story short, staff is here. just not doing anything but jailing people.

The thing about the lag is Staff can't do shit about it. Ryan needs to get on this. The main problem is
"Ryan was last seen:
Feb 9, 2015"
I understand they might not be able to do anything but I can assure you it doesn't take much time at all to let all of us know what's going on... I can also assure you that this server is still making a good bit of money so we deserve an answer

r_lee86

Sorceror
Dude made his fortune off this shit and flat dont care anymore, hasnt he even said that a couple times pretty much?
Heaven for bid of a guy has a family and loses intrest in a side poject he created 11 years ago. He could hire some more admins that do work voluntarily but I have a feeling we will see more from them with winter approaching. Just be thankful it's still up and running, were demise the redhead step child of hybrid. It's the way it's always been.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Heaven for bid of a guy has a family and loses intrest in a side poject he created 11 years ago. He could hire some more admins that do work voluntarily but I have a feeling we will see more from them with winter approaching. Just be thankful it's still up and running, were demise the redhead step child of hybrid. It's the way it's always been.
Heaven forbid you actually read the fucking post and apply a little bit of reading comprehension before opening your cock holster.

saud

Sorceror
I understand they might not be able to do anything but I can assure you it doesn't take much time at all to let all of us know what's going on... I can also assure you that this server is still making a good bit of money so we deserve an answer
No Soup For You!