UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF WAKE UP

First off slugworth isn't going to play, he just wants people to beg him to play so he can tell them how long his "friends" haven't played etc etc... hes been doing it for years..

Dwn doesn't play enough to care about making a guild, so I pretty much just solo... If anyone is SERIOUS about making a real pvp guild instead of playing mass archers then let me know.

Mister Pink

Squire
DWN is a pretty good player. Haggard is not.

I think your hatred of HZ has you wrong on this one. Dwn thinks he is way better than he is. As a result he makes mistakes in group fights. Ie over extending. The main mistake of a 1v1 player that thinks they are awesome.

@a Bad Religion it wouldn't happen. They might be great at 1v1s but their egos, lack of maturity would get in the way. @Slugworth , @DWN WTH VLWS

Edit: when I was in Lolz ages ago I thought DWN was a decent enough team player, but when I faced him, in SEGA and he was in HZ he was one of the easier targets to take down for the reasons I mentioned.

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
I think your hatred of HZ has you wrong on this one. Dwn thinks he is way better than he is. As a result he makes mistakes in group fights. Ie over extending. The main mistake of a 1v1 player that thinks they are awesome.

@a Bad Religion it wouldn't happen. They might be great at 1v1s but their egos, lack of maturity would get in the way. @Slugworth , @DWN WTH VLWS

Edit: when I was in Lolz ages ago I thought DWN was a decent enough team player, but when I faced him, in SEGA and he was in HZ he was one of the easier targets to take down for the reasons I mentioned.
Egos and lack of maturity would get in the way? honestly what the fuck are you talking about... when I played with Zulu and the rest of his guild mates I would always say I don't give a shit about anyones 1v1 capabilities and that this is a team effort. You honestly have some weird delusions of who I am. Every time I was on I was there to win as a team and not by myself.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Egos and lack of maturity.
Slug don't mind them they sit there and place a judgment on something they have yet ever done them self.

Reefer is a good team player when there is a team to play with. Most people talking shit bout reefer not being a team player makes me laugh. Since most of them cant even play in a team. Shit i could bring reefer in and expect to win meanwhile my team plays stealthers cause they are afraid of a 5vs8 or so on. I have played by the side of reefer and many others and for reefer ive seen him call targets drop on proper target and also xheal team mates. So yeah reefer is a good team player. But if your team sux before reefer came in and sucked after reefer joined in then its pretty obvious the team sucks not reefer but the team.

Slugworth

Squire
Slug don't mind them they sit there and place a judgment on something they have yet ever done them self.

Reefer is a good team player when there is a team to play with. Most people talking shit bout reefer not being a team player makes me laugh. Since most of them cant even play in a team. Shit i could bring reefer in and expect to win meanwhile my team plays stealthers cause they are afraid of a 5vs8 or so on. I have played by the side of reefer and many others and for reefer ive seen him call targets drop on proper target and also xheal team mates. So yeah reefer is a good team player. But if your team sux before reefer came in and sucked after reefer joined in then its pretty obvious the team sucks not reefer but the team.
I honestly don't even know why people keep bringing me into threads when I don't even really play here anymore.

Mister Pink

Squire
I honestly don't even know why people keep bringing me into threads when I don't even really play here anymore.

I was responding to @a Bad Religion's idea of a dream team. Might look great on paper, but in reality wouldn't work because of the reasons I mentioned. And yes Reefer I question your maturity level. When a 20+ man gets into an argument on TS with a 14 year old kid and is somewhat serious about it, it makes me question the 20 year old guy's maturity level. I never questioned whether you were a decent player the few times you logged in, whether it be in team play or 1v1, but your Ego paired with the infrequency of your log in, made your guild value negative IMO.

Slugworth

Squire
I was responding to @a Bad Religion's idea of a dream team. Might look great on paper, but in reality wouldn't work because of the reasons I mentioned. And yes Reefer I question your maturity level. When a 20+ man gets into an argument on TS with a 14 year old kid and is somewhat serious about it, it makes me question the 20 year old guy's maturity level. I never questioned whether you were a decent player the few times you logged in, whether it be in team play or 1v1, but your Ego paired with the infrequency of your log in, made your guild value negative IMO.
My infrequency of not logging in has nothing to with my ego, are you fucking dumb? It has to do with me working full time and taking care of my 2 kids at home and my stay at home wife and not wanting to play a video game. I guess I am so immature that I have a family to take of instead of playing a video game all the damn time. As i've stated before, you have weird delusionals of who I really am and have no idea on what the fuck you're talking about. Yeah my maturity level is super low for a man in his mid 20's LOL.

Mister Pink

Squire
My infrequency of not logging in has nothing to with my ego, are you fucking dumb? It has to do with me working full time and taking care of my 2 kids at home and my stay at home wife and not wanting to play a video game. I guess I am so immature that I have a family to take of instead of playing a video game all the damn time. As i've stated before, you have weird delusionals of who I really am and have no idea on what the fuck you're talking about. Yeah my maturity level is super low for a man in his mid 20's LOL.

You crack me up. Do yourself a favor and improve your reading comprehension skills. You might be a stellar guy in real life and act mature, but when you log on Demise or in forums you revert back to your 12 year old brain.