UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF WAKE UP

My infrequency of not logging in has nothing to with my ego, are you fucking dumb? It has to do with me working full time and taking care of my 2 kids at home and my stay at home wife and not wanting to play a video game. I guess I am so immature that I have a family to take of instead of playing a video game all the damn time. As i've stated before, you have weird delusionals of who I really am and have no idea on what the fuck you're talking about. Yeah my maturity level is super low for a man in his mid 20's LOL.
Yet you still make time for league of legends... aint that something when you got to run to your friends side on a little pokemon looking game. Get fucking real dude, no one gives a shit how much you DONT play UO... Im really just sick of seeing it.
'

Time to stop pretending you dont play video games, just because your not logged onto uo dont mean you're not nerding it up on LoL.. Either play or don't simple as that, we don't need to hear how much you don't play.

Slugworth

Squire
Yet you still make time for league of legends... aint that something when you got to run to your friends side on a little pokemon looking game. Get fucking real dude, no one gives a shit how much you DONT play UO... Im really just sick of seeing it.
I'm really sick of seeing your bi-polar posts towards me, one minute you are talking shit to me and the next you are asking me to play via skype.

I asked you to play 5 years ago, get real dude... I've been trying to hold back but everytime I see you your bashing the server and going around to everyone you can find just to tell them how much you "DONT" play uo... WHO GIVES A FUCK, no one cares if your trying to break your UO addiction with another game. Stop lying and bashing the community.

zulu2401

Squire
What cracks me up is VD thinking they are worth something to this shard when it comes to pvp :rofl::rofl::rofl:

95% of the pvp community thinks of them as :poop:
Yaz you are fucking stupid and that statement proves it. We kicked Hzs ass everywhere until they had to target share. We stomped the shit out of your terrible ass guild as well. Keep running your mouth about a guild you were part of when every one knows how shitty you were on the field always fuckin dying off screen becasue you didn't stick with us. You are the shitty one. Shitty team player, shitty 1v1, shitty face, shitty family, shitty goats and over all shitty person to be sleeping in the bed as a cockpero.

zulu2401

Squire
You run away when I'm around or you run in fucking circles spamming mini heal until your guild shows up. You are nothing special just like the rest of them.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I think your hatred of HZ has you wrong on this one. Dwn thinks he is way better than he is. As a result he makes mistakes in group fights. Ie over extending. The main mistake of a 1v1 player that thinks they are awesome.

@a Bad Religion it wouldn't happen. They might be great at 1v1s but their egos, lack of maturity would get in the way. @Slugworth , @DWN WTH VLWS

Edit: when I was in Lolz ages ago I thought DWN was a decent enough team player, but when I faced him, in SEGA and he was in HZ he was one of the easier targets to take down for the reasons I mentioned.
1) I'm not serious at all about mass group play - I take risks most people don't so yes, I will stand out as target most of the time....0 fucks given about getting para/mortal zerged down (most of the time). I take chances....sometimes they pay off, sometimes they don't - either way, I'm most likely clowning the 3-4 people using puss.mode tactics to bring it to an end.

2). I have no inflated opinion of my skills - I'm usually having beers or drunk when I play after work so yes, I'm going to jaw jack with assholes who spend their whole day playing this game and still resort to pvp tactics that prove they have the spine of a jellyfish. It's a video game and people still get all palm sweaty over pvp so they run Zerg templates or stealther, which tells me you are a legitimate pussy.

3). I'm fighting outnumbered 100% of the time. When I was in hz, yes it was a problem because I honestly have never pvp'd with an organized team who had expectations for zerging... I learned a lot from MB/Hag/Cy but the only satisfaction I got when pvping was when I was on my own or fighting outnumbered with 1 or 2 other guildies. If you pay attention to HZ group pvp - there is literally a standard operating procedure for almost every scenario and if you cannot comply, then you're most likely "standing out as the first target". Hz is without question the most organized guild I've been with but I do not get pvp satisfaction with automated, pre-scripted, processes for almost every scenario. Spontaneity and good intuition are really the only thing that get my attention anymore - although there are some people who would argue this but hz doesn't really promote that behavior. "On my dot, load FS, run south, dump on closest" is mindless and quite frankly not even close to satisfactory for me but yet is a requirement for most large guilds.

LOLz uses minimal assist (no voice chat, and shitty steam map) for pvp. The guys in LOLz are all legitimate field/1v1 pvp'r s who all have enough of their own personal experience with UO to run well together. It's a great way to truly learn and understand each others play stiles and frankly, if you play well without voice command, then you're running as a solid unit of 1-3 people can be extremely effective and chaotic to a large group. Unfortunately, the landscape is changing with all these new steam macros to heal closest friend automatically and auto targeting so maybe the dream is over but 1-3 tight knit pvp'r s > Zerg puss IMHO....:awesomexmas:

Mister Pink

Squire
I don't even know why Pink is criticising anyone about their pvp skills, when in fact he fucking blows. I've done more in group fights then you would ever be able to handle.

I preferred your deleted post where you said you didn't even know who I was, and that this shard has no talent and bla bla bla. I never was critical of your in game skill, I was critical of your personality and maturity level. You're always critical of this community and claim you never play here, but you stick around forums or log in just to show people what exactly? The past is irrelevant in a video game. Who cares what you have done or even what I have done for that matter. It only matters if you get enjoyment out of it.

DWN's post is an educated response. He doesn't enjoy the organized Zerg tactics of moving as a unit. He prefers the chaos instead of conformity. He judges the strength of his team on whether they can still be effective, be on the same page without cartog or ts. I get that and I agree with him it definitely is more fun that way. It's why I think the target share bull shit is the worst abuse of steam on Demise and completely sucks the fun out of the game.

I never made any claims that I was some awesome pvp player. Honestly even if I was, I wouldn't care because it's just a video game and has no relevance on anything. It's like being the best at guitar hero or something. No one fucking cares, but a bunch of nerds.

So no Reefer, I have no delusions of who you are. You're a blowhard that takes himself way too seriously in a video game. Otherwise you wouldn't stick around on a forum for a game you claim you no longer play and make statements like,"I've done more in group fights then you would ever be able to handle".

Slugworth

Squire
I never said you were criticising me, I simply said "anyone" as you were criticising DWN on the field you dumb fuck. And obviously you do have delusionals of who I am or anything going on around you. I don't play but when I do I would like to take the game seriously and win, who the fuck likes to lose to another online player? Just because I don't play doesn't mean I can't use the forums which takes literally no effort to use. You say I take this shit way to seriously, look at your fucking guild leader always talking shit about someone sucking or losing and posting 40 times a day. Everything you're saying I am is excactly what your guild leader is, someone who doesn't like to lose and I don't blame him for that, the PvP community here is deeply awful with the tactics some people are using to win and i'm sure you or Zulu are just as frustrated as me deep down.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
I never said you were criticising me, I simply said "anyone" as you were criticising DWN on the field you dumb fuck. And obviously you do have delusionals of who I am or anything going on around you. I don't play but when I do I would like to take the game seriously and win, who the fuck likes to lose to another online player? Just because I don't play doesn't mean I can't use the forums which takes literally no effort to use. You say I take this shit way to seriously, look at your fucking guild leader always talking shit about someone sucking or losing and posting 40 times a day. Everything you're saying I am is excactly what your guild leader is, someone who doesn't like to lose and I don't blame him for that, the PvP community here is deeply awful with the tactics some people are using to win and i'm sure you or Zulu are just as frustrated as me deep down.

i understand little faggot i feel your frustration SIKE i dont fucking pussy HAHAHA 4 MODS GEAR KASA GET REKT YOU PUSSY LOL

Mister Pink

Squire
I don't play but when I do I would like to take the game seriously and win, who the fuck likes to lose to another online player? Just because I don't play doesn't mean I can't use the forums which takes literally no effort to use. You say I take this shit way to seriously, look at your fucking guild leader always talking shit about someone sucking or losing and posting 40 times a day. Everything you're saying I am is excactly what your guild leader is, someone who doesn't like to lose and I don't blame him for that, the PvP community here is deeply awful with the tactics some people are using to win and i'm sure you or Zulu are just as frustrated as me deep down.

I can understand and agree with most of that. And you're right Zulu gets under a lot of people's skin with his trash talk, but anyone that thinks he is being sincere on half the stuff he says would be delusional as you say. Maybe I shouldn't think you are being serious when you talk like a blowhard?

As far as winning. If winning comes at the cost of not having a good time or making compromises that ruin the integrity of the game, ie target share then that's where winning isn't worth it to me. We probably agree on that as well.