UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF WAKE UP

ISNT BECAUSE OF LAG IT ABOUT UR PVP SKILL
NOOB HAHA!
View attachment 97798

I'm glad when you take screenshots when you kill me, it's a huge accomplishment I understand... However you forgot to mention you were fully stocked with pots and apples, I had no pots no apples and you ran for 20 mins until I was out of mana... Congrats on your first accomplishment in life.

will-demise

Knight
11-12-2015 20.13.53.jpg
I'm glad when you take screenshots when you kill me, it's a huge accomplishment I understand... However you forgot to mention you were fully stocked with pots and apples, I had no pots no apples and you ran for 20 mins until I was out of mana... Congrats on your first accomplishment in life.
i didnt mention you were gankingf
Me with zulu and i killed you both
Hahahah noob

the other pic with the ganking noob :D

you can notice heavy smoker give me 5.7k and zulu 6.9 body behind the wall.

If I posted a screenshot everytime I killed someone 2v1 I wouldnt have any space left on my computer.. Like I said, congrats on your first accomplishment in life.

Took you 30 minutes to run a spell check on my post?

Misspelling 1 word after being awake for 10 minutes is way worse than butchering the whole post with something that don't make a damn bit of sense?

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
The funniest shit I've seen today........... And there is some funny shit here.
Must be on different wavelengths homeboy - I can see your side though....more mr = more allowable spam for the greater Zerg action. Like I said - two completely different levels, chuckles....

r_lee86

Sorceror
Must be on different wavelengths homeboy - I can see your side though....more mr = more allowable spam for the greater Zerg action. Like I said - two completely different levels, chuckles....

Said the fly that buzzed around a group fight being worthless

c0d3r

Traveler
staff has always answered my pages within a few minutes, not that I send much pages but all the time I needed an answer or made a suggestion a staff member answered me but, even if that wasnt the case, I'd rather have only a few staffs to answer to me and wait for hours instead of having corrupt staff members... in my opinion Demise is doing great, it is true that the server is lagging sometimes but it has improved in terms of massive lags and disconnects.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
Dwn is actually one of the best field fighters I've seen. His cross healing skills are his primary asset to the group witch is superb. I couldn't ask for a better teammate. We sync dump without communication and it fits the criteria on LOLz. Witch is common sense.

Mister Pink

Squire
Dwn is actually one of the best field fighters I've seen. His cross healing skills are his primary asset to the group witch is superb. I couldn't ask for a better teammate. We sync dump without communication and it fits the criteria on LOLz. Witch is common sense.

Like a majority of the players here. He thinks he is way better than he actually is. No scrub, but not awesome either. Haggard's right he was easiest target when he was in Hz. Can't play effectively in a large group. My guess is he was never in their TS.