UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

STAFF WAKE UP

I love the walking dead. I wish the season would have more episodes.. I hate how they do a "part 1" and a "part 2" sept-nov and I think feb- March? I can't recall but I find it gay. We're about to find out if Glenn died :eek: he prob did that stupid small talk that he slipped through a small ass crack between concert and dumpster seems bizarre.

Mister Pink

Squire
I love the walking dead. I wish the season would have more episodes.. I hate how they do a "part 1" and a "part 2" sept-nov and I think feb- March? I can't recall but I find it gay. We're about to find out if Glenn died :eek: he prob did that stupid small talk that he slipped through a small ass crack between concert and dumpster seems bizarre.

I think he's dead man. If he survives this, he would almost be un-killable after that. I think him dying is what makes the show great, because it just shows no one is safe in that post apocalyptic wasteland. Even a fan favorite!

april0395

Sorceror
He'll get out but there will be a loose seal waiting on him