UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SVN 1003 Update (February 2nd, 2013) - Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I don't make a habit of complaining but you gimped my main and made my weaver bots useless as they can't complete the quest unless I train them further.

I don't make the rules but I play by the ones you provide. You shouldn't retroactively require multiple quests to access skills you have had for years.

Come on.
You can still use your alts to get a focus without doing the quest, you only need to be able to cast Arcane Focus on your main character.

You can choose which Spellweaving quest you do, one might be easier for your character:

(Remember, you only have to do one chain!)

Thank you for all of your hard work, guys! I enjoyed both of the quests I tried... they were quick and relatively easy to complete. :) One question. Since the update, I've been seeing what appears to be the things people throw into the CUB barrels go flying across the screen in Luna. Is this some new feature I wasn't aware of or am I glitching? Either way it looks a bit strange. XD
Those are the item drag/drop animations, we turned those back on. Dropping items into containers seems to cause items flying into the air though, we'll fix that!

Ilikered

Sorceror
Really thx for this!
And i actually didnt play OSI so i dont want to make mistakes in Q so maybe some ppl that know about them can answer my q in general forum section :)

gpxsys

Sorceror
Thanks for all the work you guys are doing.

BTW, does this update include any new drop or crafteable?

aminarva

Sorceror
Just took the "Glassy Foe" quest from Ciala in Heartwood. No access to Prism of Light, which is needed to complete the quest.

Same thing for the "Scale Armor" quest in which you need to obtain the Trasher's Tail & Hydra Scales in Blighted Grove. (Thallary in Heartwood)

PwnStar

Sorceror
This will give my Sampire a few moments to farm sleeping dragon w/o a spellweaver comming over and destroying everything on my screen with Thunderstorm.
Thank you good sir.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Was first to show up at champ with spell weaving back on last night figured out I could still get a focus from my sanctuary toons. It was epic being the only one with a 6 focus casting thunderstorm for a couple hours. My ears were burning so bad.:p

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Interesting times on Demise. Waiting a long time for this. Now I have to actually do some work in game to figure out shit all over again lol

I don't normally commit to memory the stuff I hadn't done since...um...shit I even forgot the name we call the Pay servers >_<

Guess I really should start playing more!

Thanks folks for the new stuff!

Athena

Account Terminated
I am not finding any Exodus Minion in the Gargoyle Mining Camp

They're in exodus dungeon. They are at the gargoyle mining camp on OSI because they closed exodus dungeon fairly recently.

EDIT: Exodus dungeon is open on OSI now, but it contains new mobiles.

Two Wolves

Knight
I was killing named armored orcs in the fort and mines around Yew for about an hour, no Stout Whip. Then I went to the desert of Makato-Jima and found one on a corpse that somebody had overlooked, in about ten minutes. Is that because Stout Whip only drops in loot on facets that also drop ML items?

[edit] update: guildmate just pulled one out of the mines, thank you.

Athena

Account Terminated
I was killing named armored orcs in the fort and mines around Yew for about an hour, no Stout Whip. Then I went to the desert of Makato-Jima and found one on a corpse that somebody had overlooked, in about ten minutes. Is that because Stout Whip only drops in loot on facets that also drop ML items?

No, they can drop on any facet. The drop rate is very low though.

Athena

Account Terminated
What about golems on lvl 1 and 2 of wrong.

Wrong was updated a long time ago to match OSI. You'll find golems in Mistas, Ilshenar and it's surrounding area. There are also still some that spawn in the location where castle blackthorn was in the central area in Ilshenar.

aminarva

Sorceror
Trying to complete the last portion of the quest when you talk to Jamal the Fisher outside of Blighted Grove. Need to collect three samples of corrupted water but need the bone machete to complete. I honestly thought we may have gotten this as an arty drop but can't locate anywhere (which I could by all means be very, very wrong on this and it never was an arty drop). Has the bone machete been implemented? If not, the quest cannot be completed.
Also (staff), anything on the "Glassy Foe" and "Scale Armor" quests posted above?

Status
Not open for further replies.